The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I've seen some extremely attractive ones in Birmingham, yes.

Posted from TSR Mobile
No. I don't
Yeah, all ethnicities have attractive girls :wink:
Reply 4
Yeah some are attractive to me
Original post by tengentoppa
No. I don't find black girls attractive.

I'm interested in this. I understand it's your preference and that's perfectly fine. However, what is it that you don't find to be attractive? Just the skin colour? There's a lot of variety in terms of the physical features of "black" girls. Somali girls are very different in appearance to West African girls for example, if that's the comparison you are making.
Reply 6
Original post by SuperDuperNoob
Yeah, all ethnicities have attractive girls :wink:

This
Original post by thenewone61
I'm interested in this. I understand it's your preference and that's perfectly fine. However, what is it that you don't find to be attractive? Just the skin colour? There's a lot of variety in terms of the physical features of "black" girls. Somali girls are very different in appearance to West African girls for example, if that's the comparison you are making.

I honestly don't know. I've just never been attracted to a black girl. I can appreciate the differences and note the difference between a pretty black girl and an ugly one, but I've never been attracted to one.
Its somali and hell to the yes!!!!!!

Somali girls are absolutely stunning! :coma:
Reply 9
Most somalian girls I know are lightskinned and look mixed race
(edited 10 years ago)
^ gorgeous or whatt
Yesss - Look at me , i'm a F***ing Hotpspice! :cool:
Original post by Itachi Uchiha.
Yesss - Look at me , i'm a F***ing Hotpspice! :cool:

I swear you're a guy lmao!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Any somalian girls here and would you date outside your race?
I do indeed
Original post by thenewone61
The third girl is just :sexface:

I know right :love: I think she's a model
Original post by Anonymous
Any somalian girls here and would you date outside your race?

Whats a somalian?

I'm somali and don't date because its haram. I may marry a guy outside my race but I'd rather stick with somali as it makes things so much easier (no cultural clashes) but you never know God's plans :smile:
Original post by Secretnerd123
Whats a somalian?

I'm somali and don't date because its haram. I may marry a guy outside my race but I'd rather stick with somali as it makes things so much easier (no cultural clashes) but you never know God's plans :smile:

Dating is haram? If you're implying the fornication, not everyone has sex before marriage. Some take dating seriously, like courtship
Reply 19

The third one is BEAUTIFUL

Latest

Trending

Trending