The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Physical - I love my teeth and smile. I also like my fashion sense and style
Personality - I'm open minded and try anything, very determined and a loyal friend
My confidence (on the outside!), my sociableness, my ability to dress well and my personality in general. Oh, and my hair. And my teeth and my eyes. The rest is crap :smile:
My lips.
Most people see me as a shy and quiet "good guy."

What i love is my dark side where i completely surprise the girl hu up till that moment has believed that im that nice guy all the way through

(also the fact that so few people know that dark side is even better)
I have a nice straight nose, and my nails are perfect. Always. Hmmm what else, personality wise... I like to think of myself as an honest person, and tend to 'cut the crap' so to speak when expressing my opinion, that's a quality I appreciate in other people too.
Reply 45
my slim girlish figure...:wtf?:
Reply 46
looks thing i like: the fact people keep saying i have nice eyes and look like i work out (which, lets be honest, isnt very accurate!)

personaliy things i like: the fact that most people seem to want to console in me about anything from day-to-day stuff, through to things that could never be repeated - as a result i tend to also know every side to every story and the dirt on pretty much everyone.

things i dont like: the fact that most of these people are actually gals, some of whom seem to want to take advantage of my nature from the first week we meet, but then go on to stab me in the back and dissappear when id quite like someone to talk to about something (relativly) small. not that this has ever happened (ahem yeh right)

sorry, i know this thread was about what you like about yourself, but i just felt like ranting!
Reply 47
adverse_reaction
Hmmmm... the fact that no matter what I eat, I dont seem to put on any weight! :p:

ooh i despise people like you! :p:
Reply 48
Bugger all.
Reply 49
Clarence
I have nice hair.

love your hair! :smile:
Reply 50
Gem
Bugger all.

Don't be silly.
Reply 51
Ron Stoppable
You never console me. :rofl:

Is that your blue eye on the display picture? If so they're gorgeous!

:suith: Sezkin:suith:
Sezkin
Is that your blue eye on the display picture? If so they're gorgeous!

:suith: Sezkin:suith:

It's digitally-created; I have lusciously intense brown ones.
Ron Stoppable
It's digitally-created; I have lusciously intense brown ones.

:love:
Reply 54
The fact that I'm just so sincere with it.
Well.. physically I like my eyelashes, they're long and dark and I can wear no eye make-up but still look like I'm wearing it! :biggrin:

And personality- I'm quite fond of my quirkiness. I was told, by this amazing person, the reason I am so special to him is I'm the only person he considers to be a true individual. :love:
I like that I'm nearly always happy, and I'm good at cheering people up and making them smile.

Physically... I like my wrists.
Physically i like my eyes
personallity, ive been told that im 'trustworthy', and ppl often confide in me which i think is coool
Reply 58
The thing I love about my self is that I'm a tolerable person :smile:
Reply 59
Wrists,eyes and feet.
I love the fact I am cuddly (no really :biggrin:)

Latest

Trending

Trending