The Student Room Group

did he just want sex?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by reallyconfused95
You, sir, are a very very sensible person.
If she were used he wouldnt have kept in touch with her let alone speak till 2am with her.
Before saying things like this, you should at least analyze her situation and think about the impact of your words. I know you are probably exactly as you described above guy=penis, but if you try hard you will realize guy=brain is possible.

I would argue back but seeing as you have the IQ range of a crumpet I will say this once and only once. You = Crumpet
Reply 21
Did you consider, the "both" option ? I think boys like girls for sex and they want sex because they like the girl.

This is surprisingly simple and yet a very good point.

I think the "men just want to bang everything that moves" stereotype does more harm than good, to be honest...

OP, try to not overthink things too much. You'll only worry. What do you want from this?
Reply 22
Original post by MASTER265
Guy = Penis

If your existence is, in your mind, limited to your genitalia alone, then I can't help but feel sorry for you.
Reply 23
The whole "he used you, just accept it" thing is starting to bother me. OP, did you enjoy yourself, and did you want it to happen? What's making you worry?
Reply 24
Original post by Катя
The whole "he used you, just accept it" thing is starting to bother me. OP, did you enjoy yourself, and did you want it to happen? What's making you worry?

of course I wanted this to happen, I find him attractive. like I said before he tried to pull me few weeks ago and didn't succeed but it he did last weekend because I also wanted this happen. I don't know if I want a relationship (I just don't know cause I am not ready after my break up with long term ex).

the thing which is making me worried is does he like me or does he see me as a piece of meat? I don't care if he wants a relationship/marriage/casual sex, I just don't want to be seen as some meat that he doesn't care about.

There is another girl who likes him and I told him I will make sure she doesn't go near him. he seems to like the idea that I will be a brick wall between him and her.
Reply 25
Original post by Катя
If your existence is, in your mind, limited to your genitalia alone, then I can't help but feel sorry for you.

In a way I actually agree with you, it is a sad fact
Reply 26
Well good news its not pure sex, bad news its def not a normal relationship. I guess you could have waited a litle more before giving in ( this way it would have been easier for you to tell now) but dont blame yourself nor think what you did is a crime, it really isnt. People do it all the time, I know a lot of happy couple who started that way.

I think there is a sparkle here therefore you should do something before its gone (easier said than done right?!:rolleyes:) .
If you dont have enough courage to make a date possible, at least add some flirts into your convo and try to extend the conversation as well

I really don't get his behaviour. at college we speak but I make the effort to speak to him first. today we walked back together and it was quite awkward cause I tried to have a convo but he wasn't really talking. I really don't know what is going on.
Original post by Anonymous
I really don't get his behaviour. at college we speak but I make the effort to speak to him first. today we walked back together and it was quite awkward cause I tried to have a convo but he wasn't really talking. I really don't know what is going on.

Well this whole "mistery" has become something that harm you (you said something about beeing busy with exams or classes, I bet you find it hard focusing because of this issue) so for your own sake you need to sort this thing out.

You basically have 2 options: eighter go and ask him directly what is it that you two have, eighter stop talking to him for a few days if he doesnt make any effort to reach you back then you should let it go.

(this is what I would do, bear in mind I am not the wisest person on earth, these are simply advices) :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending