The Student Room Group

What to wear?!

Not sure if this is the right forum but oh well...
I'm going on a date (sorta), with this guy. We're going for a walk, and we've haven't spoken much in person, just seen each other around uni, but I have reason to believe that this isn't just friends meeting up. I want to look nice obviously, but the weather forecast shows it's going to be wet and windy. I don't know what I can wear that will be suitable for the weather and will also look like I've made an effort? Help please!
Reply 1
If it's definitely going to bad weather maybe you should suggest a coffee date instead, and if there's a break in the rain you can walk for a bit. Wear stuff that's comfortable to walk in, no skirts that will fly up around your ears in a gust of wind! Even if you just wear a slightly nicer top than the kind of tops you wear everyday that should be enough. If you have a raincoat then take it because umbrellas are terrible in wind!
Something casual and suitable for he weather. You don't want to like you've tried too hard. If I were you if just wear some blue jeans... White shirt... Walked into a room you know...
Anyway, yeah jeans. Comfy top and a mac or something

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Id say leggings, wellies and a raincoat if that makes sense. Keep it cute!
Reply 4
A nice long sleeved top/jumper, smart jeans and boots? If your hair and make up looks good it doesn't matter too much what you're wearing.

Quick Reply

Latest