The Student Room Group

Overseas Jobs

I have recently got back from holiday and have finally decided where i want my career to go! im 19 and have both AS and A2 levels in travel and tourism and ofcourse i have major holiday blues. so i want to be a childrens rep! can someone please tell me the best companies to work for? obviously the obvious TUI/Thomas Cook. Does anyone know if Jet Tours hire english as they are a french company?
i also dont have the childcare qualification, i have emailed a couple of local colleges for their advice and help but this means i have to give up almost a full time monthly salary and after having that income for a year now im not sure i can do this, however as soon as i get back to work i know i will become settled and not do anything about where i want my career to go so i need get this sorted!! any help or advice would be apprectiated!

Thankyou!
Hey, I was just wondering if you went ahead and applied to become a children's rep after?
Did you need the childcare qualification?
I'm also in a similar predicament and would love to hear what path you chose with this! (:
Original post by AshleighEJ
Hey, I was just wondering if you went ahead and applied to become a children's rep after?
Did you need the childcare qualification?
I'm also in a similar predicament and would love to hear what path you chose with this! (:

I think different companies have different rules with regards to qualifications. Some require you to have level 2 childcare, some level 3 childcare and some no qualifications at all. Some just require you to have travel and tourism. Best to get in touch with the companies themselves to find out.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending