The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Problem with completing the pre-arrival induction

Hi!

Ihave a problem with completing the pre-arrival induction. I have accepted my accommodation offer and I am now trying to complete the pre-arrival induction, but whenever I click on "review induction" I get the following message: "we regret that an unexpected error has occurred. Or you may have logged in elsewhere. [...] In the meantime, we request that you close your browser and log back in to continue".

I am not logged in somewhere else and I have tried to close and reopen my browser (even my PC), but the error still appears.

Is anyone else experiencing the same issue ??
Have you tried clearing your browser's cache and then logging in again? Or trying a different browser all together?
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Original post by VladCa
Hi!

Ihave a problem with completing the pre-arrival induction. I have accepted my accommodation offer and I am now trying to complete the pre-arrival induction, but whenever I click on "review induction" I get the following message: "we regret that an unexpected error has occurred. Or you may have logged in elsewhere. [...] In the meantime, we request that you close your browser and log back in to continue".

I am not logged in somewhere else and I have tried to close and reopen my browser (even my PC), but the error still appears.

Is anyone else experiencing the same issue ??

I have the same issue, even after clearing my browser's cache and using a different computer, the error is still appearing.
Reply 3
Original post by timchung2007
I have the same issue, even after clearing my browser's cache and using a different computer, the error is still appearing.

That's strange ... anyway, I've sent an email to the university as well. They should have the solution to this problem.
I have the same problem too. I've tried using different computers and they all showed error.
I had the same problem; but it came up as "completed" after a while. As far as I know, the Key Release Form is the main contract page.
Reply 6
The same. It is said as completed. I hope I have not missed something ....
Reply 7
I keep getting this error too, glad to know I'm not the only one. Sure they'll sort it soon :smile:
Reply 8
So ?
Reply 9
Hm ... now it appears "completed" although I have not completed it ... anyway, I hope I did not miss anything important and that my key will be ready on my arrival ...
Reply 10
Gonna sound like a stupid question, but where actually is the induction?

I saw a link about it when I first accepted the accommodation offer and now I've logged into my account and can't find it anywhere? :confused:
Reply 11
Original post by VladCa
Hm ... now it appears "completed" although I have not completed it ... anyway, I hope I did not miss anything important and that my key will be ready on my arrival ...

Mine does too, bit weird! Might give them a call at some point this week to double check.

Original post by lgr94
Gonna sound like a stupid question, but where actually is the induction?

I saw a link about it when I first accepted the accommodation offer and now I've logged into my account and can't find it anywhere? :confused:

If you log in, scroll down to the bottom of the page and beneath "View Accepted Offer" there should be an option to "Complete E-Induction"
Original post by krst02
Mine does too, bit weird! Might give them a call at some point this week to double check.

If you do, please let us know what they said. Saves us all having to do it. Thanks!
Reply 13
Original post by krst02
If you log in, scroll down to the bottom of the page and beneath "View Accepted Offer" there should be an option to "Complete E-Induction"

That's weird, it's not there... :confused:
Original post by lgr94
That's weird, it's not there... :confused:

You have to accept the offer first :smile:
Reply 15
I didn't see the e-induction either, and I already accepted my housing offer...is it only for certain housing perhaps?
Hi! I spoke to a lady at the accommodation office this morning. Apparently we will receive an email with a link nearer the start date asking us to complete the pre-arrival induction. The most important thing to do for now is to accept the offer of accommodation and pay for the deposit!
Reply 17
Original post by Lovepizza123
Hi! I spoke to a lady at the accommodation office this morning. Apparently we will receive an email with a link nearer the start date asking us to complete the pre-arrival induction. The most important thing to do for now is to accept the offer of accommodation and pay for the deposit!

Oh awesome, thanks for taking the initiative and calling lol
Reply 18
Original post by Lovepizza123

Great !! Thanks for letting us know :biggrin:
No problem :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending