The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Law m100 start date?

Please can someone tell me the law m100 start date or where I can find it? I have been offered accommodation in the forge in flat EG02D starting the 18th but I'm sure my course starts on the 17th
Reply 1
Hi there,

Sorry I'm not on the same course so don't know when your start date is, but I've been offered accommodation in The Forge flat/room number EG01D. That might make us flatmates but I'm really not sure :L thought it was worth a comment just in case! I start nursing in September at Sheffield Hallam and my start date is Monday the 22nd. Not sure if that helps :smile:
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Someone has already filled me in. Ucas said the 17th, but it's the 29th or something, I think that does make us flat mates indeed! Have you got a link to your Facebook?:smile:
Reply 3
Reply 4
Yeah I've noticed that accommodations start dates are later than the "17th" according to UCAS, where did you hear that law starts on the 29th?
I'm convinced that our course starts before were suppose to move into uni 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
A girl told me it's like the 22nd and then the lessons start 29th or something
Reply 6
Original post by HannaaLouiise
A girl told me it's like the 22nd and then the lessons start 29th or something

Oh jeez well if you find out for definite let me know, it would be a little less worrying knowing when we actually start our courses haha 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
The accommodation office said my course will start on the 22nd
Reply 8
Oh right well that's reassuring! See you in September 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Same to you hun
Reply 10
Straight from the email i got from admissions regarding the start date

Thank you for your enquiry.
Apologies for the delay in responding to your enquiry we are currently receiving high volumes of enquiries.

The Welcome and enrolment for the course will be in the week commencing 22nd September 2014, with the teaching for the course starting the following week on Monday the 29th September 2014

You will receive a Welcome letter through the post in the next couple of weeks with full further details, however you may wish to be in Sheffield ready for Monday 22nd September 2014.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending