The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by hhammond19
What is an average boob size?? For a 17 year old girl

I've moved and renamed this for you, so you should get an answer soon :yes:
You can rename the thread by clicking edit -> advanced edit and then typing in the box that says title :smile:

As far as your question goes, I have no idea :redface: B/C cup?
Google isn't very helpful, but 32B seems to be the most common answer, this could be completely wrong though :tongue:
I'd say a C cup. That was the most common size for girls I knew when I was 17. If you're bigger or smaller, it doesn't matter. Some girls grow slower and some like myself grow too quickly haha.
I was like an E or an F at 17.
43ZZZ
I doubt anyone has surveyed 17 year old women on their bra size. Besides, since most people don't know how bra sizing works, it wouldn't be very accurate. There's no such thing as an average cup size, its proportional to back size. a 32d looks completely different to a 39d for example.

Each person is different. We all have a different body shape and size, so I don't see the point in worrying about the "average" for this.
Reply 6
Original post by Kabloomybuzz
Besides, since most people don't know how bra sizing works, it wouldn't be very accurate.

I'm male and I know. :party:

Ontopic: Well of course there is an average.. there is for everything I guess. But well they are all too different and since most people actually have the wrong size bra well we will never really know.
I was a 30G at 17. I'm a 30G now.
OP, if you're a 17 year old girl, please don't worry about it! Size only matters for you to purchase the correct fitting bra. What is more important is your comfort and confidence with your body. It takes time, but please don't compare yourself to other girls, everyone is different for different reasons (eg, genes or diet).

If you're a teenage boy, please don't worry about. Pretty sure size means sweet nothing to guys except the higher the letter the larger the boobs = good time

And for the slightly less likely, if you're transitioning from a male to a female, don't aim for an average, choose the size that fits your body the best. As Kabloomybuzz said, it's not likely that a survey has been taken so there is no real 'average' anyway, not really.
Reply 9
I'm 17
Reply 10
I am 17 and I'ma 34H/34HH in bra. It's strange because I'm not a heavy weight so my body proportion looks odd
I was a C at 13
I was a C cup at the age of 13
I'm assuming you are talking about your own boobs here lol. The problem with bra sizes is that most women wear the wrong size, plus different shops have different sized bras labeled as the same size. For example, some Primark bra sizes are tiny, you can be basically flat chested and buy a D cup! Add to that there are a lot of heavily padded bras on the market that may make it look like other people have bigger boobs than they do. Depending on when you went through puberty you could still be growing or you may have reached your adult size at 17. Most women I know who are slim are an A or B cup in properly sized bras, if you carry a bit more weight you tend to get a bigger size and some people have naturally bigger sized boobs.
I'm 17 and still a 32A, but my right boob is somewhat bigger than my left one, so I'm still growing. I was born premature, so I'll stop growing at age 19.
im 16 and im a 36D
Why has this 4 year old thread been brought back from the dead
Reply 17
17 is pretty much an adult in terms of breast growth, so everyone has pretty much reached their final adult size. So everyone will be different. However from what I've seen the most common size does seem to be a B/C cup, with a couple exceptions.
May i ask are hot

Original post by YasudaSayo
17 is pretty much an adult in terms of breast growth, so everyone has pretty much reached their final adult size. So everyone will be different. However from what I've seen the most common size does seem to be a B/C cup, with a couple exceptions.
Reply 19
Original post by Joyfullunatic
May i ask are hot

wat

Latest