The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Student Union Wristbands

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Mojojojo
I know! That's the problem. Everyone's seeing that people are buying electric, as the group's run by them, so everyone in turn buys electric. 2 people I know at Cardiff said that hardly anyone went to town and the union was packed, but it's being skewed by the groups.

I agree, but most people will probably buy both and pick and choose events! From what I have heard though, people eventually just go for the SU events as they are better organised - especially now the SU has had a £3.5million refurbishing job done!

I also heard that the all-inclusive SU wristbands are better value for money with what you get!
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Original post by Mojojojo
'Hey I'm being paid to promote this ****ty company, you should all spend your money on their limited and badly suited items'.
Seen you on the Facebook posts too. You're so obviously working with them, and it just has the opposite effect on me and makes me want to stay away.

I'm sorry you feel like that about the company but I actually was impressed with it and thought it was a fab idea. Yes I am working for them, I didn't try to hide the fact that I was. But unlike other reps who make fake accounts and pretend they're going to all these events and stuff that they're advertising, I'm actually being genuine and have bought my pack, which arrived the other day, and I truly was pleased when I found this company. So I'm sorry if sharing it with people so that they can have their own opinion on the company, and hopefully benefit from it, has deeply upset you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending