The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

Kent Accommodation!

If anyone is looking for accommodation near the Kent medway campus, a spare room has been made available within a four bed house. The location is 10 mins away from the university & high street. Message me for more details :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
I am very interested in this property. When does the contract start? Please let me know. Thank you in advance.
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 2
The tenancy start's on the 16th of september. Have you got a facebook page? We can talk on there
Reply 3
I am a PhD student who is going to start the course in January 19th, 2015 so I think that it's too early to take over the contract. I am really sorry about this. Thank you for the reply.
Reply 4
That might not be a bad thing. Basically, the ex roommate has agreed to pay his share of rent until we find a replacement. Would you definitely be able to move in during January?
Reply 5
Yes, my course begins in January 19th, 2015 so I need to be there before that. How many people are there in the house and males or females?
Reply 6
Me and my flatmates have managed to fill the empty room vacancy. Hopefully your be able to find something for January mate.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending