The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Looking for people to house share! :)

Hey guys,

I'm a 2nd year looking for accommodation in Chester. Looking to see if anyone else is in the same situation and wants to get a small group together to house share?

Thanks!
Maddi

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
First year looking for accomodation here, however, I took a year out between college and uni so I'll be the same age as most second years. :smile:
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
I am a second year desperately looking for somewhere to live in Chester this September!
Reply 3
Awesome, would I be able to add you both on Facebook so we can set up a group message maybe?
Reply 4
Sure. I'll message you both my profile tomorrow, or if you search Bethan Holland you should find me (picture is same as display one on here). I'm actually going to the uni tomorrow to talk to the accommodation office and look for rentals, I'll let you both know if anything looks promising.
I just sent you both a message with my Facebook link!

Posted from TSR Mobile
hey i'm a first year looking for accommodation as well trying pretty frantically to find accommodation but not going so well.

Thank you
John Williams
I have phoned everywhere there are no houses. Not even empty rooms in shared houses. You'd think they would make sure there are enough houses to accommodate the amount of students at the university.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Hi guys,

I went to Chester Accomodation today and they managed to get me into a shared semi catered room. However, they're not answering the phones anymore. If you can, go into the accommodation office and they might be able to work something out for you. :smile:
ok i was planning on going up on the 1st anyway so ill go in and ask
Thank you
Reply 10
Hi John, do you want to add me on Facebook if you have it?

https://www.facebook.com/sleepbeneathesky
ive sent you a request (john williams) im still searching for accommodation so hope something works out =/
I am a first year looking for accommodation and struggling so would be interested in a house share?
Hey Everyone, you should check out this accommodation site, there apartments are only 10mins walk from the campus. I just recently paid for a room and I don't think anyone else has. - http://www.kingstreetaccommodation.co.uk/accommodation.html Best of luck!
Im a first year student aswel, id be interested in a house share :smile:
Original post by Alexbradshaw
Im a first year student aswel, id be interested in a house share :smile:

As would I! I'm also a first year student and I can't find anywhere ):
I've private messaged you I think haha
Original post by TomBaldwin94
As would I! I'm also a first year student and I can't find anywhere ):

PM me

<facebook link removed by mod>
Can anybody offer me any help with finding a place. I'm really struggling to find something at the moment, any help would be appreciated.
Liam :smile:
Original post by Liam Barnard
Can anybody offer me any help with finding a place. I'm really struggling to find something at the moment, any help would be appreciated.
Liam :smile:

Try this site - http://www.kingstreetaccommodation.co.uk/index.html

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending