The Student Room Group

Funniest Thing You've Been Told Off For

Scroll to see replies

Bexiness!
suspended for 2 days and loads of detentions!

:eek: A girl in Year 9 at my school when I was in Year 13 originally got suspended for 2 days for hitting a teacher in the face, which I'd say is a hell of a lot worse than telling them they're spitting at you! It got extended to 2 weeks when the teacher made a fuss, but still!
kylie88
smakin a girl round the face n throwin her out the class lmao.. she did deserve it!

givin my maths teacher a nervous break down!

Yeah, halarious :rolleyes:
Some hilarious stories on here! Thought I'd share a some of mine:

Running over newly layed grass (in our defence we thought it was solid) and getting a lecture about how grass is very important. We then walked to the staff toilet to wash off the mud. The teachers then believed the tissues we used to get rid of the dirt were indeed turds. They were highly disgusted.

Falling into a green bush and being told how trees have feelings too. Teacher totally ignored my mate who was lying flat on her back motionless in the bush.

We had PSHE on periods and sex so one girl decided to take her pack of tampons and sanitary towels we were given and stick them all over the classroom. She then decided to get a board marker and draw fake blood on it.

Our school went through a craze of seeing who could spit the highest onto the ceiling. The teachers were not amused.

Some girl decided to cut the wire in the video player. She got detention because the teacher believed she could have killed someone.

I once got told off for making fly sex noises.

The year got a telling off for ringing up sex help lines and making up fake problems about how their pubic hairs caused them much agony.

One of the french teachers cannot control any of her classes so this one girl used to play up all the time and cause trouble. Every lesson she would make absurd claims such as there being naked men running around the field and men with guns and lasers who were about to attack us. The amusing this is the teacher believed her everytime!

Hahaha, the joys of school!
Reply 183
Shaking hands with my mate. he walked in, and i just shook his hand as he sat down, and the lecturer went off on one. she said that we should leave that for "when we're in the clubs and pubs", lol.
Reply 184
tomdav
Sorry is this a joke or do you actually find that funny?

yeh i do find it funny because im not a stiff head like some people in this place!
Reply 185
We ran up to the room where we were meant to be watching a video and locked the teacher out! She went mad, and was banging on the door for ages, loved it! With the same teacher, we set an alarm clock to go off during the lesson and hid it in a box in the room, was so funny! Lol loved those days.
kylie88
yeh i do find it funny because im not a stiff head like some people in this place!

But what you explained was just mean! :frown:
Reply 187
anna marie
Some hilarious stories on here! Thought I'd share a some of mine:

Running over newly layed grass (in our defence we thought it was solid) and getting a lecture about how grass is very important. We then walked to the staff toilet to wash off the mud. The teachers then believed the tissues we used to get rid of the dirt were indeed turds. They were highly disgusted.

Falling into a green bush and being told how trees have feelings too. Teacher totally ignored my mate who was lying flat on her back motionless in the bush.

We had PSHE on periods and sex so one girl decided to take her pack of tampons and sanitary towels we were given and stick them all over the classroom. She then decided to get a board marker and draw fake blood on it.

Our school went through a craze of seeing who could spit the highest onto the ceiling. The teachers were not amused.

Some girl decided to cut the wire in the video player. She got detention because the teacher believed she could have killed someone.

I once got told off for making fly sex noises.

The year got a telling off for ringing up sex help lines and making up fake problems about how their pubic hairs caused them much agony.

One of the french teachers cannot control any of her classes so this one girl used to play up all the time and cause trouble. Every lesson she would make absurd claims such as there being naked men running around the field and men with guns and lasers who were about to attack us. The amusing this is the teacher believed her everytime!

Hahaha, the joys of school!

how and why do you know what fly sex noises sound like?:s-smilie:
talking about Peter Crouch too much.
Epitomessence
talking about Peter Crouch too much.

*is afraid* :afraid: :p:
Bexiness!
*is afraid* :afraid: :p:
I geniunely adore him. :biggrin:
wawrwinka
when i was about five i got into trouble for writing a dirty story involving incest on my colouring in work

I thought I was a naughty kid, I coloured out of the lines on purpose. I should've come to your school.
bubble_gum_pop
I thought I was a naughty kid, I coloured out of the lines on purpose. I should've come to your school.

Rebel. :p:
Hey, it was a big step for me :p: . I also recall stealing butters from the dining hall. Man, i was such a badass :cool:
Reply 194
kellywood_5
:eek: A girl in Year 9 at my school when I was in Year 13 originally got suspended for 2 days for hitting a teacher in the face, which I'd say is a hell of a lot worse than telling them they're spitting at you! It got extended to 2 weeks when the teacher made a fuss, but still!

When I was on work experience at the lower school, one of the boys punched a teacher in the face (I'm not quite sure who it was- but it was a fairly young female if it helps, Kelly :p:) and they were talking about just giving him an after school.. :p:
suuuuuuseh
When I was on work experience at the lower school, one of the boys punched a teacher in the face (I'm not quite sure who it was- but it was a fairly young female if it helps, Kelly :p:) and they were talking about just giving him an after school.. :p:

Welcome to my ex-school :rolleyes:
Reply 196
kellywood_5
Welcome to my ex-school :rolleyes:

Hehe :p: it really wasn't that bad- the PE department were all so much nicer than mine, and the then year elevens thought I was at university.. :rofl:
suuuuuuseh
Hehe :p: it really wasn't that bad- the PE department were all so much nicer than mine, and the then year elevens thought I was at university.. :rofl:

That's funny, I always hated the majority of the PE department, but that's probably just because I hated the subject and couldn't do it to save my life :p: I doubt that would happen with me- everyone seems to think I look really young for my age. It runs in my family. I guess I'll appreciate it when I'm older, but at the moment it's rather annoying. It's always quite amusing when Year Sevens call you 'miss' though.
Reply 198
kellywood_5
That's funny, I always hated the majority of the PE department, but that's probably just because I hated the subject and couldn't do it to save my life :p: I doubt that would happen with me- everyone seems to think I look really young for my age. It runs in my family. I guess I'll appreciate it when I'm older, but at the moment it's rather annoying. It's always quite amusing when Year Sevens call you 'miss' though.

I can see perhaps why- they were a little cruel to some of the pupils sometimes, and Mrs Henson completely lost it with her Year 9 class at one point; and she went so over the top that she even said to me after: "Susie, tell me honestly- you think I over-did it a little there, don't you? I mean I was quite horrible.."

But then again the only reason they were nice to me probably was:

a) They could get free periods while I took their lessons as 'experience'
b) I could be used to carry all of the discuses, hurdles, javelins and so on
c) I could do the beautiful lunch run and go to the canteen for them :p:

And I'm sure people could mistake you for much older- I'm only five foot five-ish I think, and I don't by any means look 18/19/20.. it was just so strange though- I was only 14 at the time. Anyway, I'm sure you look so much more mature than I do. :p:
I got sent out of, without exaggerating maybe 90% of my GCSE maths lessons.
The teacher hated me, and it was always for stupid things.
I was sent out for having a 2 litre bottle of water which was apparantly too big. I subsequently brought in water in a 3ml atomiser.

Using the computers in Science, the supply teacher came over. At that moment a pop-up ad for Dell came up, and the bloke started shouted at me for not doing work. When I said it was just a pop-up and I was doing work, he replied "Don't lie to me, how could it have got there if you didn't tell it to?£.

Taking snow off a teachers car.

Having bad co-ordination. My dance teacher got very angy, stopped the class, turned of the music, and remarked "If you can't do the moves, just march along to the beat."

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending