The Student Room Group

Should I carry on getting to know this guy, or is he only thinking of one thing?

I've known a guy online (in his 30's) for like 6 years but we never actually met up. He kept wanting to but I've never really wanted a relationship I've liked being single. He deleted me from facebook once as he said that his girlfriend wasn't comfortable with him talking to me, he said 'let's be honest it's not getting us anywhere is it, 6 years and we haven't even met'. The thing is I just enjoyed talking to him online lol I wasn't looking for a relationship. Anyway a few weeks later he added me on facebook again apologising for deleting me and said that his gf had dumped him. I've thought about dating recently as I'm 29 so need to decide what I'm doing in life.

I met up with him in real life and he seemed cool, although I'd no money by the end of it, I paid for most things dates are costly lol. I don't feel any attraction but then I can't really afford to be picky. The problem is I don't know whether to meet him again as Im not sure what to make of him..his intentions etc. After the date we spoke online (lighthearted conversation) and he said that my bum is sexy. He wanted to send me a revealing pic of himself and me being curious just said 'it's up to you' so he sent it lol. We do have normal conversations about music etc but among these he keeps saying/joking that he wants to see my body and he wants to book an hotel room for the night.

I don't know much about dating so don't know what most people do but isn't it a bit too forward mentioning all this after only meeting once? Or am I too traditional? I'm not big on sex and I'd want to know a guy properly for months and be able to trust him etc before sex. I don't think he is really attracted to me it seems he thinks mostly about sex but what do you think? Should I give it a chance and get to know him..
I'm **** with men so take my advice with a pinch of salt.

You could see him but on your own terms. I.e don't sleep with him until those months go by and you feel it's right. Just be straight up. If his interest dwindles, we it's pretty obvious, no?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
You are happy being some 30 year olds Plan B? :lokwut:
Reply 3
Original post by Enoxial
You are happy being some 30 year olds Plan B? :lokwut:

Well someone has to be his plan B lol. Nah he wanted to meet years ago but I kept putting it off as I just saw him as an online friend. I'm just unsure and I'm wondering why that girl dumped him lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending