The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Queen Mary applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Yeah I'm in Lynden house ! Hopefully anyway assuming grades !
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Original post by Ski_123
Just been made an accommodation offer for France House :biggrin: now just to get the bloody A level results!! Anyone else heard yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just got my email, also in France House :smile:

Wasn't my first choice, but not too bothered since it looks pretty nice! Was it your first choice?
English Literature ☺️ How about you?
Original post by ConnorRoberts
Just got my email, also in France House :smile:

Wasn't my first choice, but not too bothered since it looks pretty nice! Was it your first choice?

Yer it was my first choice so I'm really happy - grades permitting obviously :smile: what are you hoping to study?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ski_123
Yer it was my first choice so I'm really happy - grades permitting obviously :smile: what are you hoping to study?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Computer Science (as long as results day goes fine :wink:), what about you? :smile:
Computer Science (as long as results day goes fine :wink:), what about you? :smile:

Ah that sound so cool - haha yes ofc :wink: hopefully bio med! Oo this is exciting - we might end up being flat mates haha :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ski_123
Ah that sound so cool - haha yes ofc :wink: hopefully bio med! Oo this is exciting - we might end up being flat mates haha :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

Flat 37B here :wink:
Flat 37B here :wink:

Oh where does it say what flat!?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ski_123
Oh where does it say what flat!?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Login to https://residencesonline.qmul.ac.uk/ with the login they sent ages ago. The click "View Offer" -> "View License Agreement" and it says in the first section :smile:
Login to https://residencesonline.qmul.ac.uk/ with the login they sent ages ago. The click "View Offer" -> "View License Agreement" and it says in the first section :smile:

I'm 32B - do you think that means we are in the same flat? - same floor at least I think :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ski_123
I'm 32B - do you think that means we are in the same flat? - same floor at least I think :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have no idea, I would've thought same floor but there's only 4 flats per floor so the 3 probably isn't the floor number which I thought it might be (like the system hotels tend to use)

Quite happy with France house now after I've had a proper look, though it did take a while to work out where the wardrobe was from the virtual tour!
I have no idea, I would've thought same floor but there's only 4 flats per floor so the 3 probably isn't the floor number which I thought it might be (like the system hotels tend to use)

Quite happy with France house now after I've had a proper look, though it did take a while to work out where the wardrobe was from the virtual tour!

Who knows - at least I've found someone in the same building haha :smile:

I really like it - and if ur lucky your room might even have a view of the river. Ahha I didn't even bother looking for the wardrobe as I know it won't be big enough for the amount of clothes and shoes I own haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wait is there even a wardrobe in the virtual tour room!?

Posted from TSR Mobile
anybody else get Beaumont court??
Original post by Ski_123
Wait is there even a wardrobe in the virtual tour room!?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, I spotted it in the mirror which confused me at first but then I came across this floorplan which shows that it's build into the wall next to the bathroom. I don't know why they didn't just put pictures that show it!
Yeah, I spotted it in the mirror which confused me at first but then I came across this floorplan which shows that it's build into the wall next to the bathroom. I don't know why they didn't just put pictures that show it!

Oh ok - phew - that's really helpful thank you :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone in Pooley House? I'm in 16C
Anybody in Ifor Evans?
Reply 958
Hi, sorry if I sound stupid or anything but I have a question about the conditions of my offer.

The wording says 'A minimum of 340 UCAS points from three GCE A Levels'. Does this mean I have to get 340 points from my subjects (English, Business and History), or does this include tariff points gained from EPQ and my AS?

Thanks
Original post by gospel_
Hi, sorry if I sound stupid or anything but I have a question about the conditions of my offer.

The wording says 'A minimum of 340 UCAS points from three GCE A Levels'. Does this mean I have to get 340 points from my subjects (English, Business and History), or does this include tariff points gained from EPQ and my AS?

Thanks

i emailed to ask the same thing and they said all the points must come from your 3 alevels, epqs and extra AS grades dont count

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending