The Student Room Group

Please help, urgent advice needed!

Hi,
A good friend of mine is applying to do veterinary this year. He has work experience in a vets and has been accepted to start a job in London zoo. His As results were:
bio B
math B
chem A
art A
He's resitting and I'm sure he will get predicted on his ucas AAAA at A2
He only just found out he had to sit the vcat and so had less than 24 hours to prepared I'm not sure what section marks he got but the points were 720,590,730 and 630 (i think)
Really I just want to know what you think he's chances are and it would be great if you have any advice.
thanks!
by VCat do you mean BMat? Iv never heard of the vcat, but you have to sit the bmat for cambridge, london and bristol. If its the same sort of think, it sounds like your friend got better marks then I did in my BMat, which I did terribly in! so there shouldnt be problem unless he wants to go to cambridge(and possibly bristol) as they want you to have amazing grades all the way through. I got AABBC in chem, biol, eng lit, gen studies and maths, and pulled my A levels up to AAB, so its doable!
Reply 2
VCAT = Veterinary College Admission Test, and is an American thing. Is your friend applying to American unis?

The BMAT isn't until November..

Latest

Trending

Trending