The Student Room Group

How do I get his attention again? Is it even worth it?

Hey,

A simple one really...

so I met this guy a couple of years ago through my friend. He added me on facebook & we started chatting on that for a bit, I got his number. He works in a shop and has got me discount on things before etc. Never done anything with him before. He did ask me a few times to go over to his house but I was really focused on my university work at the time as I was resitting the year & was heavily focused on doing well with that. I didn't speak to my friends, never mind a guy.

Anyway, now all the stress has finally gone I want to talk to him again... We haven't had a proper conversation in ages. I downloaded the tinder app the other day & quickly realised it was full of creeps, funnily enough though I found the same guy & "swiped right" and was matched with him...so obviously he had "liked" me on it too.

I sent him a facebook message saying basically haha can't believe you found me on that! decided to delete it as it was full of creeps. I didn't receive a reply though... I guess it didn't really warrant one. Though I had looked at my previous conversation with him & it ended with me being a little flirty & him not replying... whereas before it was all led by him being outrageously so!

Anyway I was wondering is there anyway I can revive this? I'm really picky when it comes to guy - He likes the same music as me, is funny & good looking. Trying not to give myself away here but the thing that his shop sells which I own needs renewed shortly should I use that as an excuse to contact him? I was thinking about texting him this time instead, or should I take the hint?

Sorry for the ramble. Really appreciate any replies though.
xoxo
Meet him in person
Reply 2
I have met him several times. i don't really know how to initiate another meeting though? i don't want to ask him out on a date either that would be awkz since i haven't spoken to him for ages.
Reply 3
Anyone :frown:? Should I bother or let it lie?
Let it go he's not interested woman
Reply 5
You think so?? He was before but I was so busy. Oh well, maybe I should.
Message him asking whether he wants to meet. Right now, he's either not replying because he doesn't want to be messed around (ie you not replying before) or he's over you. If the former, asking to meet will get his attention, if the latter it wont.
Reply 7
think like Robert the Bruce.

Try try and try again.

Well alright, don't overdo it, but I reckon one more approach won't hurt. - 'poke' him or something. Guys are persuadable and I don't see how you have much to lose in this situation.

Best George
Reply 8
Oh two opposing opinions! Anyone else? :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending