The Student Room Group

AS Level Predicts

I know its early, but at the moment for my AS levels I am predicted AABB in Maths, Further Maths, Computing and Economics. I hope and believe by the time get to May and June, I can improve on this and try to get 4A's in the real exams. But fearing the worst, say I got AABB at as levels, what russel group unis would I be looking at for a CompSci degree?
Reply 1
Imperial college and Warwick is the best for the CompScidegree I think :smile:
Original post by thatapanydude
I know its early, but at the moment for my AS levels I am predicted AABB in Maths, Further Maths, Computing and Economics. I hope and believe by the time get to May and June, I can improve on this and try to get 4A's in the real exams. But fearing the worst, say I got AABB at as levels, what russel group unis would I be looking at for a CompSci degree?

Many of them, I'd have thought. Places like Cambridge, Oxbridge and Imperial will probably be out of your reach but you should definitely have a chance for 'mid-lower' RGs.
Original post by Chlorophile
Many of them, I'd have thought. Places like Cambridge, Oxbridge and Imperial will probably be out of your reach but you should definitely have a chance for 'mid-lower' RGs.

which russel group unis are 'mid-lower'?
Original post by thatapanydude
which russel group unis are 'mid-lower'?

'Mid-lower' is probably not the best term I could have used but I'm talking about places like Exeter, Cardiff, Birmingham, Southampton, King's, Glasgow etc.

Quick Reply

Latest