The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Cardiff University Diagnostic Radiography 2015

Hi everyone :smile:

I've applied to study Diagnostic Radiography at Cardiff, and I was wondering if a current student would be able to help me out a bit?

If I go to Cardiff I will be commuting, probably via bus, so I was wondering what time do your earliest lectures start and what time do your latest lectures finish?

Also, is the teaching generally quite regular and in blocks (what I mean by this is consecutive contact from 9-12 and 1-4, or something similar), or is it quite random and all over the place (something like 9-10, 12-1 and 5-6 one day, then a totally different timetable the next).

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help! :smile:
Original post by daisychains92
Hi everyone :smile:

I've applied to study Diagnostic Radiography at Cardiff, and I was wondering if a current student would be able to help me out a bit?

If I go to Cardiff I will be commuting, probably via bus, so I was wondering what time do your earliest lectures start and what time do your latest lectures finish?

Also, is the teaching generally quite regular and in blocks (what I mean by this is consecutive contact from 9-12 and 1-4, or something similar), or is it quite random and all over the place (something like 9-10, 12-1 and 5-6 one day, then a totally different timetable the next).

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help! :smile:

Hey, just giving this thread a little bump in the hopes someone will see it and reply :smile:

Have you found University Connect yet? It's super useful for finding other people on your course/at your university! :smile:
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Hi am i current student at cardiff. Lectures are generally 9 til 4 sometimes 5. The induction week, on day 1 there is an 8:30 start
Has anyone had an offer or rejection yet?
Original post by Pecklebean
Has anyone had an offer or rejection yet?

I had my offer about a month ago and it's my firm for radiography. you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending