The Student Room Group

Girls, which guy would you rather go out with?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ChaoticButterfly
I don't have a car, not much money, or many friends. :sexface:

Does that turn you on? :tongue:

Could do...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Funny how all the girls say B, when in reality they are more attracted to A.
Original post by AlphaTango
Girls always go for D.

Guys always go for the double D
Original post by Uw0tm8_
Guys always go for the double D

Or they tell her that "more than a handful is a waste" :colonhash:
Of course, the vast majorety go for guy B, an all too similar person to myself. However, it isnt the case. I see more guy As than Bs with girls, and of course you can help who you love etc but i think nowadays social networking has kind of reduced us guy Bs from getting any kind of girl due to the nature of social pages but what nature?

Im talking about Tinder, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr etc. What makes you follow, like, add etc is what you immediately think of them. you have to judge what you think they are like and decide from that. Most of the time its oh that guy/girl is hot. follow. This is hard for not so sociable or good lucking people like me, as what do my photos say? do they say not good looking but very nice, polite etc? no.

What about guy A? do they know he is good looking yes. added. its sad. Im a nice guy but fail to have any girls because im mostly judged by the outside. and my social life is non existant.

Dont know what im getting at here lol, just wanted to say that on paper Guy B is popular out the 2 but in real life face to face this isnt the case :frown:
Reply 25
Original post by Anonymous
Of course, the vast majorety go for guy B, an all too similar person to myself. However, it isnt the case. I see more guy As than Bs with girls, and of course you can help who you love etc but i think nowadays social networking has kind of reduced us guy Bs from getting any kind of girl due to the nature of social pages but what nature?

Im talking about Tinder, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr etc. What makes you follow, like, add etc is what you immediately think of them. you have to judge what you think they are like and decide from that. Most of the time its oh that guy/girl is hot. follow. This is hard for not so sociable or good lucking people like me, as what do my photos say? do they say not good looking but very nice, polite etc? no.

What about guy A? do they know he is good looking yes. added. its sad. Im a nice guy but fail to have any girls because im mostly judged by the outside. and my social life is non existant.

Dont know what im getting at here lol, just wanted to say that on paper Guy B is popular out the 2 but in real life face to face this isnt the case :frown:
I feel your pain. What I can suggest is to play to you strengths, dress well, work on the humour, have an interesting hobby, go after girls with all levels of looks, take advice from friends, avoid the shallow dating options you mention above and above all keep at it. With patience and tenacity it comes..
Original post by Zarek
I feel your pain. What I can suggest is to play to you strengths, dress well, work on the humour, have an interesting hobby, go after girls with all levels of looks, take advice from friends, avoid the shallow dating options you mention above and above all keep at it. With patience and tenacity it comes..

Thanks man. Im sort of a funny guy but when im around friends (all male) i never make them laugh. With girls Im alright but may get out of and and start to criticize them :s Im coming off anon too :tongue:

Im changing my haircut as its really boring and not really appealing
Well, I forgot to come off anon, so here I am! :P
Reply 28
None of the above, I'm into unicorns :smile:
B - seems more down to earth. I would have to buy him a car though.
Interesting how it's never Guy B in real life.
Original post by Jtking3000
Interesting how it's never Guy B in real life.

My point exactly, if you can be bothered to read my previous comments. All in this together bruthuh
Guy B. Definitely guy B. I've only ever dated two guys, and they've both been guy B's (although I wouldn't agree with the looks out of 10 part. I find that personality affects how attractive I think a person is more than their actual, physical appearance. So guy B would be a higher number out of 10 than guy A for me).
A guy in the middle would be best.
Neither A or B up front on their own sound particulary interesting but a mix of the two would be good
Posted from TSR Mobile
**** Guy A; marry Guy B.
Guy A. Friends, six pack, car.. YAY. I tease a lot so teasing is OK. Depends how rude is rude also.
Original post by Id and Ego seek
**** Guy A; marry Guy B.

at the same time? bit harsh on guy B
Original post by Morrisseya
I am Guy D.

About a 10/10 looks wise, very confident, drives a car, a fairly big social circle, has a 6 pack, looks like Zyzz, polite & well mannered all the time, decent sense of humour, 10 inch dick

pick me ladies

Don't forget super humble.
Reply 38
ITT everyone votes B but in person would fall head over heels for A.
I'm more inclined towards A - but "over the top with teasing" and "rude to people" is somewhat subjective. I'm a very hard person to insult with teasing, but if he's a downright dick to everyone else then that's an issue.

I seriously cannot deal with awkwardness, so A it is.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending