Ikr, I want to know as well! If will forever be a mystery....:frown:

Yep, pretty much haha

Yeah :frown:

The same love thread can't die btw! We must keep it alive at all costs xD
Original post by Danz123
Yep, pretty much haha

Yeah :frown:

The same love thread can't die btw! We must keep it alive at all costs xD

Lol tomorrow (aka today) we will do our best!!
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Lol tomorrow (aka today) we will do our best!!

Yes we will! The agenda of equality must be realised. The conservatives will lose *puts hands together like Mr Burns* 'exxxcellent'. Mwuahahahaha!
Original post by harjotsingh93
Every religion has its protocols; if you are not going to follow the religion don't associate yourself with the religion by saying you are sikh. What do you define as backwards is much better for society. What are the current divorce rates, how many single mums are there, do you even know who your biological father is or did you have to take a DNA test. You call us backwards you are a walking STD, everytime you walk down the high street you might have walked past your dad without even knowing.

if thats what real sikhism is then everyone following the religion should be embarrassed. How is it much better for society? What do current divorce rates have to do with anything? correlation does not equal causation.

The fact that Gurduwara committees are becoming increasingly corrupt because idiotic members have short sighted and dollar eyed views is something that Sikhs should be focusing on rather that who can get married in the Gurduwara. Maybe we should start addressing the fact that we are being denied the right to vote who should be leading our communities in some areas or that new and youthful (read inspiring and adaptive) ideas are being rejected by foolish individuals who are stuck in the 20th century.
Well what happened, I'm so interested as I'm reading and the story just ends on a cliffhanger, did it work out or not?

Latest

Trending

Trending