The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Had my interview last week :0 !!! Nursing

Had my interview last Tuesday and heard back with a conditional over less than 24 hours later !!! Very happy

doing learning dis nursing sept 15 !!!!

Really wanted chester uni too :smile: :colone::biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

what was the interview like? I have mine on friday but for adult nursing:smile:
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
It was my first (but had bangor on Friday) was very relaxed, tea and biscuits on offer :smile: presentation about the course first. Then spilt into groups depending on what yours is you go view the skills lab which was very interesting. Then we had a group interview followed by maths test . All in all I was very impressed and comparing chester n bangor Chester blew them out of the water !!! X

Good luck do u have group interview and maths?
I was at bangor friday aswell! didnt go very well in my opinion found it very awkward! yes I have a group interview on the 6C's and a math test! how hard was the math test? had one previously at ljmu but it was really easy! x
I agree was strange wasn't it ?! Organisation ect i ended up writing my essay in three minuets :frown: wonder if we spoke. ? Haha

It was a free for all with the mini interviews wasn't it didn't enjoy it at all.
Maths test was not bad to be honest I did struggle but I crumbled ! You will be fine though I'm sure and it's calculator ! 15 questions is 30 mins !
I was in the welsh group?, didnt like the mini interviews at all felt like I was saying all the wrong things haha! I'm not expecting an offer from there! how hard was the maths test at chester?:smile:
sorry now I see the maths bit:smile:
I enjoyed Chester and that says a lot because I can be very nervous ! I had my offer 24 hours later. Ask questions , be interested ask question in skills lab and don't which rest of my group did just agree with each other , get your opinion across its ok to have a different opinion.

And don't forget what's actually asked as people go off just to say "their bit"

Make sure you say things like - that's a good point I'd never thought of that ect and I agree and so on and good luck :smile:
Original post by Bethanroberts1
I enjoyed Chester and that says a lot because I can be very nervous ! I had my offer 24 hours later. Ask questions , be interested ask question in skills lab and don't which rest of my group did just agree with each other , get your opinion across its ok to have a different opinion.

And don't forget what's actually asked as people go off just to say "their bit"

Make sure you say things like - that's a good point I'd never thought of that ect and I agree and so on and good luck :smile:

what grades do you have if you dont mind me asking? getting worried now that no where will want me🙈
Access course And gcse maths . Along with life experience and done lots as 25 how did your interview go?

X
Access course And gcse maths . Along with life experience and done lots as 25 how did your interview go?

X

not until tomorrow but found out that im on a holding list for ljmu so getting worried now!
What does that mean? Chester are obviously interested hun so keep calm and show them they should want you and why !

It's nothing compared to Bangor just be yourself and prepare I really practised my points regarding the c's
What does that mean? Chester are obviously interested hun so keep calm and show them they should want you and why !

It's nothing compared to Bangor just be yourself and prepare I really practised my points regarding the c's

theyve sent off the offers and rejections but ive hear nothing so i emailed and they said that im on a holding list until all interviews have finished, in other words they want to make sure that I dont take a place that could be given to someone better yet😑 so just have to wait and see, I will do that tonight thanks x
also, did you referr to media and things like that in your discussion? x
Depending on the point your making that would be good shows u have an interest .

Have u heard back off bangor yet ?
No, not expecting an offer tbh as the interview was a nightmare haha, you?
No nOt heard yet :/
just came home, found some of the maths hard not sure what the boundaries are so worried that I have failed!:/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending