The Student Room Group

Help me work out this girl

I've known this girl for about a year, always found her attractive. Got her number, started texting each other. Had been texting for a little while so i ask her out on a date, she says yes. We both had a great time (she text me this after the date) and the conversation was good. 2 weeks later we go agree to go on a second date and it goes even better than the first, touching, flirting etc. On the third date she tells me she really likes me and she wants us to start seeing each other. Obviously i like her so i agree to give it a go and we finish with a kiss. Everything sounds great but recently she has been acting really distant. By this i mean taking 3 or 4 days to reply to my texts (she usually replies within the hour) and she's even cancelled our plans twice (both unexpectedly a few hours before we were due to meet each other). Her interest levels seems to have dropped hugely recently and i don't really understand why, any advice is helpful
She is not interested, she has moved on, so must you. That's life.
Maybe something's on her mind? Ask her if everything's okay, but try not to come off as too invasive, if you get what I mean?
Ask her if there's something wrong. Might be personal/family problems. If there is something wrong (and she doesn't want to tell you about it), tell her that you'll be there for her.
Could be a number things, something going on in her life and being very busy or she's playing games.
Reply 5
Just ask her what's going on and what she wants.
Something might be going on in her life and she may not have had time. I doubt she's not interested after she was the one who said we should start seeing each other.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending