The Student Room Group

Question about money and uni

hi guys
i have a year till i go to university and need this question to be answered please if anyone can help
on top of my student loan, will i be abel to get the NHS bursary as well as the NHS Disabiltity Student allowence all together or will i just get the nhs bursary and loan? im a bit confused if i will be eligible for all. i have a disease which ive had since i was 3 and have dyslexia to. i would like to study children nursing in university and im not sure if ill be disallowed or allowed all 3.
Original post by DAtgirlxox
hi guys
i have a year till i go to university and need this question to be answered please if anyone can help
on top of my student loan, will i be abel to get the NHS bursary as well as the NHS Disabiltity Student allowence all together or will i just get the nhs bursary and loan? im a bit confused if i will be eligible for all. i have a disease which ive had since i was 3 and have dyslexia to. i would like to study children nursing in university and im not sure if ill be disallowed or allowed all 3.

Have you contacted the NHS bursary department? They would need to know your personal circumstances and assess you from there. As it depends where you will go to uni and where you have lived etc.
You will probably you get all 3 but I'd contact them to check to be honest.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest