The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

Your Accommodation Choices

Not seen any threads like this so far so thought it'd be useful to have one. What has everyone chosen for their accommodation preference providing you have done it already?

Mine are: Tyler Court B/C as first choice with Parkwood Flats as second and Parkwood Houses as third. Had no idea what to put as third so hope that's alright haha. Hoping to study International Business. :cool:
Original post by RDS.CFC
Not seen any threads like this so far so thought it'd be useful to have one. What has everyone chosen for their accommodation preference providing you have done it already?

Mine are: Tyler Court B/C as first choice with Parkwood Flats as second and Parkwood Houses as third. Had no idea what to put as third so hope that's alright haha. Hoping to study International Business. :cool:

I've opted for Turing (extra large ensuite) as my first choice, Keynes Flats (Large) in at second place, with a Turing single room (no ensuite) and Parkwood Houses finishing up at fourth! As you can tell, I like my space!
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
1. Parkwood 5 bedroom
2. Parkwood 6 bedroom
3. Turing College Standard room
4. Darwin College Standard

A lot of people are biased against Parkwood, but I would rather live in a house.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Keynes
Parkwood Flats
Turing standard
Parkwood 6bed

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 4
Have you guys received your Kent ID? Because I got my offer at the end of December but it still hasn't come through :/ Thanks
Reply 5
My choices were:
1) Keynes
2)Becket Court
3)Parkwood
4)Rutherford

I've firmed for archaeology and anthropology :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending