The Student Room Group

What the hell is going on? Is she a possible girlfriend?

There's this girl I kinda like recently. She's awesome. I haven't really talked to her that often, but she crosses me in the halls of the school a fair bit and she usually looks over at me and occasionally also smiles. I had a conversation with her via the Facebook messaging system and she said a few things that made me suspicious that she likes me.

"We can meet up at the library then walk to Mr. Burns's room. I'd like a chance to talk to you without being eavesdropped on."

She said this because I'd told her I'd been wanting to talk to her more in person but never had the time. She came up with the idea for us to hang on Monday after school at Voices, which is essentially the school's literary magazine. We'd been talking about our interests and she told me she likes to write. I said that, although I'm not much of a writer, I do enjoy to do creative writing sometimes.

"You seem to be the only boy intelligent enough to carry on a coherent conversation for a period of time. And the fact that you write makes me like you."

I have no idea why she said this. This was kinda just out of the blue. I suppose this also depends on the interpretation of the word 'like.' She could like me like that or she might not. I'm obviously going to try to talk to her on Monday, but I have no idea what she wants to talk about. Any ideas?

Her: http://gyazo.com/37eb66c9d868e2e36d2cbe5c99649170

Me: http://gyazo.com/e73bd421439f2c24ebbc3ce4b27fc806
Is she aware you've shared her picture on a public forum? Could be a breaker.
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
You should probably take those pictures down.
Yes, I think she might like you.
Yes she is, just be yourself and don't say anything stupid lol.
Make her laugh if you can, humour always wins with the ladies 😏 lol

And yeah... Get rid of those pictures

Posted from TSR Mobile
You'd make a cute couple but take those pictures down. It's a public forum and anybody can be viewing those photos.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is there a TSR RETARD of the year? This kid deserves 10 of those.
(for uploading the girls picture)
Seriously? What was the purpose of giving a link to both of your pictures?
Take down the photos...

But a potential girlfriend? You've barely spoken to the girl so you have no basis for that consideration.

Talk to her a bit more, go out with her to various places and let it unfold naturally. If it happens great. If not you are in no worse place than you are now. So only a potential positive.

Quick Reply

Latest