The Student Room Group

Should I ask her out...?

There's a girl in my college that I got to know last summer. We became really good friends and rumours quickly came out that she liked me. I really liked her too but we never got together because we're both really shy and one of her really close family members recently passed away and she became really depressed. I kept trying to be a good friend and by New Years everybody was talking about when/if we were going to get together because it was blatantly obvious that we were spending a lot of time together and we were literally always texting each other.

And then suddenly, while I was away over New Years, one of our close friends texted me to tell me that she didn't like me. We texted each other about it and decided that we didn't want any of the awkwardness but wanted to still be really good friends.

But during the past month though, she's been getting closer than ever to me, and rumours have started to circulate that she's changed her mind. We spend almost every free lesson together and she's started talking about prom and going away and really personal stuff... But I'm not 100% certain that she has actually changed her mind, and I feel that asking her out would just make the whole situation awkward.

I want us to get together more than anything though, any advice? :frown:
Reply 1
Yes.
Go for it, bro. Go for it. Trust me.
Yes.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending