The Student Room Group
I would imagine it depends, some may sort into piles of "give an offer if strong LNAT score" etc, others may wait until the scores are in before sorting them out, hence why some take so long.
Reply 2
I don't think you can generalise. From what I have seen, the LNAT universities use the LNAT scores in various different ways.
Reply 3
They all use the LNAT differently but I'd imagine they would at least look at your multiple choice score before they decided on your application
Um shame they cannot come up with their own admission test
Reply 5
I can't see the point of the LNAT
To annoy applicants and make them stress even more over it than they already did.
Reply 7
Stop stalking me Lewis :p:
I'm so coming to get you... *he's behind you!!*
Reply 9
he'd do well, i'm sat against a wall
Smarty pants... anyway, who says im not in the next room!
Reply 11
Lewisy-boy
Smarty pants... anyway, who says im not in the next room!

There is only one room on this floor. I am the only person in it.
Are you in a mental asylum locked up in the basement?
Reply 13
Lewisy-boy
Are you in a mental asylum locked up in the basement?

No, you are a figment of my imagination.
Oh Ethereal go back to your 'sea of tranquility' and stop disturbing my evidence reading :smile:
Reply 15
My sea of tranquility ran out. Now I'm shipwrecked on the rocky shores of low tolerance.
ha. ha well I am in the Law Bod with no access 2 MSN so u'll have to find a coping strategy :smile:
Reply 17
use webmessenger
um- well I sort of did some work in there :smile: Nah- library for work. Got into bad habits at Hull using the wireless system to check mail whilst reading a book and writing notes. Multi-tasking is what us ladies are about but it was taking it a little too far.

Latest

Trending

Trending