The Student Room Group

Do black boys still date black girls?

Nowadays all I ever see are a lot of black boys don't like black girls and how we're ugly. Stuff like that upsets and some black boys are very vocal about it. Are there any black boys that still like black girls?
*black boys saying
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I know it seems that way but honestly these boys are ignorant and don't represent all black boys. Black girls are amazing and there are many black guys who think like this. The guy I'm dating now is an example of one. You know who you are and you know that their stereotypes are utter rubbish so don't let their pathetic attempts to belittle black females get you down. Don't worry black guys who like black girls can still be found lol
Most black men marry black women
Most black guys like black women

It's quite obvious lol

I've heard many black guys say that white girls are easy, which is rude but still it shows what they think of them

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ffs...these threads. :banghead::shot:
My experience with black men is that they're either all over black girls or they want nothing to do with them, no in between. But everyone is different. If you meet a jackass black guy saying he hates black girls for whatever reason, don't talk to them, just move on.
lol yes...all races are dating more people that aren't their race but overall black couples are still more common than interracial ones
Original post by EllainKahlo
My experience with black men is that they're either all over black girls or they want nothing to do with them, no in between. But everyone is different. If you meet a jackass black guy saying he hates black girls for whatever reason, don't talk to them, just move on.

I like both. I don't really care either way. My brother though has switched to white girls. His reason is that he believes black girls simply don't like him. lol.
Yup we do! But to be fair, for me personally 10% of the girls that have shown interest have been black and the other 90% were non-black so... The black girls that I usually see would not be interested in me at all and I know it for a fact.

But enough of these threads already!

Not every black man is going to ignore black women, come on now.

Agree with EllainKahlo completely.
Apparently over 70% of black women are single - I don't know why it's probably due to multiple reasons. Like the low number of black families (both mothers and fathers present) in comparison to other families. As well as the negative stereotypes about black women combined with the behaviour of a lot of the black women exacerbating the latter. It's a shame this is the case, maybe some of the black guys who don't like black women don't like being associated with the burden of negative stereotypes. Some of them may simply not be interested in black women, or may have a racial issue of their own.
Reply 9
What is with these threads xD.
Original post by TheEmperor
Apparently over 70% of black women are single - I don't know why it's probably due to multiple reasons. Like the low number of black families (both mothers and fathers present) in comparison to other families. As well as the negative stereotypes about black women combined with the behaviour of a lot of the black women exacerbating the latter. It's a shame this is the case, maybe some of the black guys who don't like black women don't like being associated with the burden of negative stereotypes. Some of them may simply not be interested in black women, or may have a racial issue of their own.

Are you black?

Where did you get 70% of black women are single. This is far from the truth.
Posted from TSR Mobile
Wtf is with all these interracial dating threads.
Original post by xoflower
Are you black?

Where did you get 70% of black women are single. This is far from the truth.

It is statistical truth that's why I said "apparently".
Of course they do! Pay attention the next time you go out.
Don't get caught up in the social media hype Malarky. I know plenty black boys that date and adore black girls.
It's just hype.
Well there are plenty of black babies and children around so i guess they do
Original post by TheEmperor
It is statistical truth that's why I said "apparently".

Okay whatever. I don't think the number of black women single is that high. However, less black women get married. Due to culture and other reasons you mentioned. Also, not getting married does not mean you are single, some people live together but do not get married.
Original post by xoflower
Okay whatever. I don't think the number of black women single is that high. However, less black women get married. Due to culture and other reasons you mentioned. Also, not getting married does not mean you are single, some people live together but do not get married.

The statistics where for single women (and not explicitly those who are unmarried) I don't know how that is calculated. But please do not respond to my comment as though I am responsible for creating the statistics.
Original post by iAmanze
I'm black.

I'd rather any other race to black girls for so many reasons.
I do not want to put up with the:
- Random arguments and Rudeness.
- Insecurities.
- Fakeness (especially hair wise).
- Jealousy (I talk to a white girl now I get crucified for 'cheating' and other rubbish).
- Generally do not take care of body (over-weight).
- Not loving and intimate.
- TOOOOOOO independent. (Diminishes the guys role and leads to conflict) - although this is not their fault. This is from slavery where women were most often separated from their husbands when sold off and babies taken from them so were forced to become this way and the ability to sit back be feminine and allow the man to take charge is almost gone.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sounds a bit harsh and generalised.What if you meet a girl that has nice personality, is attractive to you and isn't any of what you list above?
What about black women like Beyonce?
Would you not find them attractive?
Original post by iAmanze
I'm black.

I'd rather any other race to black girls for so many reasons.
I do not want to put up with the:
- Random arguments and Rudeness.
- Insecurities.
- Fakeness (especially hair wise).
- Jealousy (I talk to a white girl now I get crucified for 'cheating' and other rubbish).
- Generally do not take care of body (over-weight).
- Not loving and intimate.
- TOOOOOOO independent. (Diminishes the guys role and leads to conflict) - although this is not their fault. This is from slavery where women were most often separated from their husbands when sold off and babies taken from them so were forced to become this way and the ability to sit back be feminine and allow the man to take charge is almost gone.

Just lol at this crap

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending