The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE 2016 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by alexlawyer
Yes, I would love to join! :smile:

Just PM me your FB profile and phone number! Welcome aboard!
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 6741
Hi all, I'm hopefully going to start studying Law at lse this year aslong as I meet my offer! Does anyone know how I can join a group?
I've been accepted to study Maths and Economics as a distance learning student :smile:. I plan to try and complete the degree in 3 years like everyone in here will. I'll also sit exams at the same time as everyone here too, but will be doing my studying up in Scotland. Would be good to get to know people on the same course.
Are there any groups for BSc International Relations?
Reply 6744
Did anyone with 3 AS subjects get an offer? TIA :smile:
Original post by Elegantsolution
I've been accepted to study Maths and Economics as a distance learning student :smile:. I plan to try and complete the degree in 3 years like everyone in here will. I'll also sit exams at the same time as everyone here too, but will be doing my studying up in Scotland. Would be good to get to know people on the same course.

I didn't know LSE offers distance learning. Wish I knew that earlier. I applied for Law at LSE but was rejected outright.

Anyway, for the time being I'm holding on to LLB Law offer with Birkbeck which seems to be a good option for me.

In all case, best of luck in your future.
(edited 7 years ago)
(Asking on behalf of someone) Did anyone get in with AAB for a course that required AAA?
(edited 7 years ago)
I know a person for International Relations (AAA) who got AAB who was let in. I got A*AB and got let in. We were both predicted AAA though

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending