The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE 2016 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1780
Anyone applied for philosophy and economics? Not heard anything yet!
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Wow, nothing today? That's so weird!

Let's hope loads start flooding in at like 16:50
Original post by antigone-
Wow, nothing today? That's so weird!

Let's hope loads start flooding in at like 16:50

Aww I was hoping I'd get one today. Today I wore the LSE wristband that you're given at the open day for good luck! :biggrin:
Would I be considered to be in 'batch one' if I applied on 04/10 and got my 8 week email on 26/10?
Reply 1784
Original post by Nikhilm
Would I be considered to be in 'batch one' if I applied on 04/10 and got my 8 week email on 26/10?

most probably yes
Reply 1785
anyone received an offer/rejection??
Can't believe no offers yet! Hoping they will send a big batch out at like 16.55 aha
Original post by Nikhilm

Not sure, I would probably say yes. I got mine on the 19th, a week before you, so we are probably in the same batch?
Original post by Nijuuninichi
Aww I was hoping I'd get one today. Today I wore the LSE wristband that you're given at the open day for good luck! :biggrin:

Ngl I've been using an LSE pen to write all day :colondollar:
Reply 1789
Original post by econam
Can't believe no offers yet! Hoping they will send a big batch out at like 16.55 aha

Lets hope its good news or no news :smile:
I'm so on edge. :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Glad to see so many people are waiting for decisions with me= =
But still very very very nervous
Original post by Nijuuninichi

I'm waiting on a reply before I start wearing it to remind me why I'm working so much of my life away.
Not sure, I would probably say yes. I got mine on the 19th, a week before you, so we are probably in the same batch?

Hopefully!
Reply 1795
Every minute feels like an hour this is so annoying
Original post by NickM98
I'm waiting on a reply before I start wearing it to remind me why I'm working so much of my life away.

Maybe you should buy the whole set. I went to the open day with my mum and she bought an LSE hat (I have no idea why) so maybe I'll wear that if I get an offer! :biggrin:
Ngl I've been using an LSE pen to write all day :colondollar:

I used my LSE Alumni pen in Maths today haha
They're really prolonging our agony, aren't they? >:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
As an applicant I'm also quite anxious. But knowing you're in the same boat with so many others is comforting. Guys may I suggest (as hard as it is), trying to get your mind off all this uni stuff. Video games, films, going out? It'd be a shame to spend your Friday preoccupied with something you have no control over. Not trying to be moralising I know it's hard.

best of luck to everyone!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I guess it's next week

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending