The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Jeez, am i the only person that just couldn't waste 6 months to two years of my life not having sex?

Seconded...
Reply 21
Anonymous
If he breaks up with you because he can't hit it then he isn't a good boyfriend.

moron, who are you to judge someone just because they consider sex to be a part of a relationship? He could be an absoloutly amazing boyfriend to the right girl, maybe she just isnt the right girl.

All of this 'if he loves you he'll wait' politically correct crap is total rubbish. Your not married, im guessing you;ve both still got a long way to go till your close to marrying anyone and so getting too serious probabley isnt a great idea. Even if he did wait, eventually this little difference in opinion on sex will turn into a major problem.
Reply 22
sexually obsessed t**sers here. sex is sex, you have your whole life ahead to f***. no wonder relationships fail.
Salmon
sexually obsessed t**sers here. sex is sex, you have your whole life ahead to f***. no wonder relationships fail.

Whats a girlfriend but a normal friend if there's no sexual relations?
Reply 24
To be honest, after a 2 year dry spell, i'd expect a close female friend to help out... So its probably less than a friend. :smile:
Reply 25
3232 lol your crazy.
Wait. All this crap about .. sex HAS to be part of the relationship or it isn't 1 .. HA! not till u make that a rule Luv.

Don't rush , or be forced. You'll only get hurt.

Oh and by the way ...

DanGrover

I don't think you're being unreasonable, but the sexual side of a relationship is important. Without it, it's essentially just a friendship. The more imimate you are sexually, the more intermate the relationship will be - in terms of boyfriend/girlfriend. Maybe you just aren't compatible.

1. u make no sense!!
2. u can't spell!!
3. Urgh, the more intimate u are sexually, the more intimate the relationship?! i think that sums you and your "relationships" up in one?
4. The compatible bit .. oh whatever. Don't listen.

:smile: ___x.
Reply 27
....im sorry, what now?
Reply 28
I think I could be in a relationship for some time without sex, but it would have to be very special circumstances.

Latest

Trending

Trending