The Student Room Group

Would you date a girl that was more masculine?

1 being very feminine woman and 10 being a very masculine man. If she landed around a 7 would that be too masculine? Just curious? Also what's the highest number you'd be ok with?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Anyone?
**** no. Might be friends with her though.
Reminds me of the New Girl episode when coach has a date with the hench police woman.

Probably not, since I don't find masculinity attractive in a woman.
need pics + personality traits to decide
Reply 5
Original post by ChickenMadness
need pics + personality traits to decide

Well on the outside Superficially pretty like a barbie doll but just acts very masculine.
Original post by Justadude14
Well on the outside Superficially pretty like a barbie doll but just acts very masculine.

Wtf does that mean?
You need to explain what you mean by being masculine more. Do you mean like a female tennis player?

If so, maybe. I do have the weirdest crush on Andrea Petkovic.
Reply 8
You need to calibrate your masculine >> feminine scale for us a bit with some examples.

If youre totally in to mindless violence, excessive drinking and swearing it might be best to soften a little. However I think a 70:30 split could still be appealing.
Reply 9

This is a winning formula :tongue:

That's basically me and I've never had any problem dating...
Looks? No. Personality? Sure.
1 being very feminine woman and 10 being a very masculine man. If she landed around a 7 would that be too masculine? Just curious? Also what's the highest number you'd be ok with?

In terms of gender norms? I don't think I'd give a ****. I doubt anyone would.
There is so much more to masculinity and femininity that can be neatly summed up in a scale of 1 to 10.
Original post by TorpidPhil
Wtf does that mean?

Has big boobs pretty brats doll face really skinny and short. She's built similar to a barbie doll frame with a beats doll face type. But she acts masculine. 7 out of 10
Big boobs is a sign of feminity. Seeing as you need lots of estrogen for em lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ChickenMadness
Big boobs is a sign of feminity. Seeing as you need lots of estrogen for em lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Idk if you or not. It always seems estrogen is more associated with weight on the hips. That's why I said superficially. Because she has broad shoulders and narrow hips but has a lot of superficial feminine traits.
Original post by Foo.mp3
If I was the one rating her a 7/10 then absolutely not. If it was someone else's impression e.g. based on how she presented herself at a particular time, then possibly

I was meaning personality. But yeah I understand you're around a 7 out of 10 yourself so that probably does sound odd. I know a lot of guys that are about a 7 out of 10. So it seems more common for guys than girls to me too.
Reply 18
If she can beat guys up herself - then hell nah hahah
What's masculine personality? I just know nice people and not so nice people.

Quick Reply

Latest