The Student Room Group

Would you date a girl that was more masculine?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Justadude14
Has big boobs pretty brats doll face really skinny and short. She's built similar to a barbie doll frame with a beats doll face type. But she acts masculine. 7 out of 10

Yeah, I know what is stereo-typically attractive, by the way, a barbie doll frame is not attractive, it's hideous, but whatever.

I meant what does "acts masculine" mean?
Original post by TorpidPhil
Yeah, I know what is stereo-typically attractive, by the way, a barbie doll frame is not attractive, it's hideous, but whatever.

I meant what does "acts masculine" mean?

Big boobs and a petit figure is superficially attractive not biologically attractive.

I was speaking of personality.like acts like a typical man not woman. Basically a matter of gender expression.
Big boobs and a petit figure is superficially attractive not biologically attractive.

I was speaking of personality.like acts like a typical man not woman. Basically a matter of gender expression.

My gawdd.

What are acts that are done by men "typically"? That this masculine girl would do? How would her personality differ from an ordinary girl?
Reply 23
I dont mind tbh. It would be good to be dominated by a girl for once. I think I would enjoy it.
Well on the outside Superficially pretty like a barbie doll but just acts very masculine.

didn't notice you quoted me. Ye sure I would. I'd prefer a gf thats into the same hobbies n stuff as me lol.

And for some reason I've always been attracted to those chavvy bad girls who have mega attitudes.
Reply 25
No not really at some point I think you would want a woman to behave feminine. Women have a much longer list of expectation from men, so no reason for a guy to let go of his own reasonable qualities of attraction in women.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending