The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

University of Leeds Accommodation 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by annalola
Which options were left when you applied I applied late too

The ones I can't apply to are James Baillie, Leodis, Henry Price and Central Village, so all the rest I can apply to but I thought Lupton or MB would be best for me but I don't know! Where did you apply for in the end?
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Original post by leilas123
The ones I can't apply to are James Baillie, Leodis, Henry Price and Central Village, so all the rest I can apply to but I thought Lupton or MB would be best for me but I don't know! Where did you apply for in the end?

I applied for Devonshire hall but in that any additional information box I said if I cNt go there I'd also like the tannery
Original post by annalola
I applied for Devonshire hall but in that any additional information box I said if I cNt go there I'd also like the tannery

Oh yeah I forgot about Devonshire hall, that's another one of my options! I literally don't know what to do
Original post by leilas123
Oh yeah I forgot about Devonshire hall, that's another one of my options! I literally don't know what to do

Did you make a decision? I just hope that wherever I end up has an ensuit
Reply 164
Heii,

Does nyone know more about grayson heights? I received a mail yesterday stating my accmdation is possible there. Wanna knw more about them before makin a decision.

Plss help fellas..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone in Central Village Block B, Flat 028 with me? :smile:
Anyone in Leodis block C floor 3?
Reply 167
Hello....
I'm really new here...
does anyone know anything about carmills accommodation???
If yes, what are your thoughts? ?
Original post by jennapotter6
Anyone in Central Village Block B, Flat 028 with me? :smile:

How do you know in which flat you are? I applied really early and haven't heard anything from them yet:frown:
[QUOTE=geeky_penguin;58170697]How do you know in which flat you are? I applied really early and haven't heard anything from them yet:frown:

Do you have an unconditional offer? They only sent out rooms to the unconditional offer holders so faR.
Original post by jennapotter6
Do you have an unconditional offer? They only sent out rooms to the unconditional offer holders so faR.

Oh I understand. I have a conditional offer so guess will have to wait a little longer.
My offer was changed to unconditional recently, but I still don't have confirmed accommodation; I think they might wait until mid august when my results are in, even though my offer is firm now. Will just have to wait C:
I have a question regarding key collection; my sister is going to be driving me / helping me move, but the chances are she'll be working that day and it might be a tad late in the day when we get there; what time does the residence office stay open until (so I can collect the key,) typically?

Alternatively, can I pick my key up a day early or something like that?
I think you have to book an arrival slot @benguin
Original post by Benguin
I have a question regarding key collection; my sister is going to be driving me / helping me move, but the chances are she'll be working that day and it might be a tad late in the day when we get there; what time does the residence office stay open until (so I can collect the key,) typically?

Alternatively, can I pick my key up a day early or something like that?

Hi Benguin,
Once you know where you will be living, we can let you know the details but you can always collect the key out of hours if you need to at all of our residences.

Sian
Accommodation Office
Original post by University of Leeds
Hi Benguin,
Once you know where you will be living, we can let you know the details but you can always collect the key out of hours if you need to at all of our residences.

Sian
Accommodation Office

That's great, thanks.
Reply 176
Got my accommodation today Henry Price D1.04 anyone else got theirs?
Does anyone know when accommodation for people who didn't have unconditionals gets given?
Reply 178
I didn't have an unconditional, must have just got an early offer they are meant to start on Monday I think
Original post by am1997
I didn't have an unconditional, must have just got an early offer they are meant to start on Monday I think

I hope I get mine soon then, I want to know where I'm living! Did they email you to tell you?

Quick Reply

Latest