The Student Room Group

Worried about not getting the grades

I got an offer for 3 A's to study at university, but I'm constantly worried that I won't get that. A levels are kicking my ass hard, especially C4 maths. Anyone else feel this way?
I'm in exactly the same position, I need 3 A's in chem, biol & maths - C4's kicking my ass too :s-smilie:
Reply 2
I don't do maths so cannot relate to this aspect but I am also in a similar position. I think when it gets to this stage our minds just go blank and we start denying our selves. Just remember we wouldn't have got the university offers if we weren't capable of getting the grades and I'm sure most people felt like this at some point of their lives :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Same here. I'm already struggling with 3 out of my 4 As levels. Maths being one of them... I just really dont like core
Hello, I would strongly suggest purchasing this book. Its really good in the questions and examples it uses. Edexcel C4 Mathematics Book. Bargain at £5.99 usually £20. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/181688239688?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2648

Quick Reply

Latest