The Student Room Group
Students graduating at Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University

accommodation

Hi,
I have an unconditional offer from aber to study marine and freshwater biology, I will be putting this as my firm choice in the next few days. I really want to be in the new accommodation (fferm penglais) which seems to be everybody's first choice. Does anybody know how they are selected so that I can increase my chances?
Thanks!
Original post by harry.ca
Hi,
I have an unconditional offer from aber to study marine and freshwater biology, I will be putting this as my firm choice in the next few days. I really want to be in the new accommodation (fferm penglais) which seems to be everybody's first choice. Does anybody know how they are selected so that I can increase my chances?
Thanks!

It's done in the order people firmed their unconditional IIRC.
Students graduating at Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University
Reply 2
Hi,
Thanks!

It is also based upon whether your offer is unconditional with a scholarship or merit award :smile:
Reply 3
Thanks!
And when do we find out what accommodation we have been allocated?
Reply 4
Thanks!
And when do we find out what accommodation we have been allocated?

If I remember rightly its towards the end of April/beginning of May :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest