The Student Room Group

should I wait or she is gone already

I am 30yrs have this girlfriend who is 23yrs I so much love and would love to make my wife but she's into a relationship. She hangs out with me, we occasionally have sex and wouldn't want me to date another girl, but she wouldn't want to leave the other guy for me. She wants me to be there for her and continue being friends with me. She stopped dating the other guy and now with someone she wants to marry if all works fine. I find it difficult to let her go and am confused. I don't know if she loves me or she would one day realise herself and we would plan our future together.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I am 30yrs have this girlfriend who is 23yrs I so much love and would love to make my wife but she's into a relationship. She hangs out with me, we occasionally have sex and wouldn't want me to date another girl, but she wouldn't want to leave the other guy for me. She wants me to be there for her and continue being friends with me. She stopped dating the other guy and now with someone she wants to marry if all works fine. I find it difficult to let her go and am confused. I don't know if she loves me or she would one day realise herself and we would plan our future together.

No offense but that is not normal and yeah she loves you as a friend but she also may be confused about who she loves and what she wants, also who she wants to spend her future with:smile:
Reply 2
Original post by RBalboa
No offense but that is not normal and yeah she loves you as a friend but she also may be confused about who she loves and what she wants, also who she wants to spend her future with:smile:

My recent disappointment is, why she didnt see me as the best option after breaking up with her boy friend, but to go for someone else. And still want us to continue as good friends. Shoud I let her go or still hope she would come back for me. I feel am still better than her boyfrnds but she doesnt see it that way.
Reply 3
My recent disappointment is, why she didnt see me as the best option after breaking up with her boy friend, but to go for someone else. And still want us to continue as good friends. Shoud I let her go or still hope she would come back for me. I feel am still better than her boyfrnds but she doesnt see it that way.

Let her go and just be good friends with her but don't get carried away and she may not want to damage ur friendship so she doesn't see you as a boyfriend material x
Reply 4
Original post by RBalboa
Let her go and just be good friends with her but don't get carried away and she may not want to damage ur friendship so she doesn't see you as a boyfriend material x

I dont exactly the problem, because even if i make up my mind to forget about, when she comes around and then emotions set in and fall into her, have s*x with her then I start feeling maybe things will work out,but it turns the other way. So, i begin to wonder the difference between me & the other guys. But of course, am have a better career than them, I think maybe she might look at it and settle for me, but I wonder why she skipped me as an option.
Reply 5
I dont exactly the problem, because even if i make up my mind to forget about, when she comes around and then emotions set in and fall into her, have s*x with her then I start feeling maybe things will work out,but it turns the other way. So, i begin to wonder the difference between me & the other guys. But of course, am have a better career than them, I think maybe she might look at it and settle for me, but I wonder why she skipped me as an option.

Ok anonymous private message me and she may have skipped you as a boyfriend because she doesnt want to lose you as a sex friend, she may just need you for that(it sounds bad but) but listen forget this post and private message me and we will talk there
she can have a SO and a lover but you cannot date? WTF!
Let her go?? KICK HER MANIPULATING CHEATING ASS OUT THE DOOR!
She wants her cake and she want s to eat it! you deserve better!
Reply 7
Original post by bullsizzle

Okay bullsizzle calm down, dont get over hyped
Reply 8
Original post by bullsizzle

Actually she gives me less than i deserve. I just wish she could make the right choice.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending