The Student Room Group

How have i answered this questions on my application form?

What are your strengths? (e.g. team working, organising etc)

I am ambitious to solving problems because i see it as opportunity to learn something new. I feel that anything is possible for me to do because if others are able to something extra-ordinary then i am capable of doing it. I like being responsible and in control of things because it makes me feel committed or part of the group that i am working with. I am quick learner so if i learn about something, i am able to easily understand and to then apply that knowledge to my work. I am confident and approachable person, so if i ever need any help or stuck with something i asking for anyone's assistance that are able to support me .Finally I don't feel guilty about losing because if i fall down on anything i want to know why and what i can do better next time that i missed this time.

What are your hobbies, interests and/or achievements?
I am very active and enjoy football because this help me to develop my friendship with my friends playing as team working closely together for win. I like spending my free times reading the news and exploring internet to keep me entertained and to learn and know new things. I often use online sources to learn programming because i find it helpful to my career and i want to get head start because i love what i do.

Awards
•Achieved over 7 medals and certifies from sports
day throughout my secondary school.
•Achieved most progression made in media studies
certificate (July) 2014.
•Achieved for having no red cards (detentions) for over 5 terms in 2012/2013 awarded with Love2Shop vouchers.
Reply 1
please help me with any grammar issues or anything that you is too much or less that needs to be detailed.
Original post by Cazi7

I'm afraid it's gibberish. Have a think about why they are asking you the question, what information they are trying to get out of you and what they might want to see in the successful applicant. Don't just throw a bunch of hippy-dippy cliches at them alongside a few swimming certificates.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending