The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
hayley.7
I haven't heard anything yet :frown: does that mean it's bad news?

No don't worry, invitations only went out in the last couple of days and with the Christmas post they might take a few days longer.

Try not to worry.

Good luck

T
Reply 21
Yay, interview 1st Feb!!!!!!!! Nottingham rocks, fingers crossed!!! :biggrin:
Reply 22
oh no.....i didnt have an nottingham letters in the post 2day either :frown: anyone else not heard yet?! hayley did you get a letter 2day? people who have letters do u live near nottingham? OH NO!!!
Reply 23
I live about 2 hours via train from there....

Im in the north west.
Reply 24
NOTTINGHAM INTERVIEW 31st January :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: im in the north west 2! anyone whos at nottingham now how long do they wait between interviews and letting you know if your accepted/rejected?
Reply 25
xxnikkixx
NOTTINGHAM INTERVIEW 31st January :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: im in the north west 2! anyone whos at nottingham now how long do they wait between interviews and letting you know if your accepted/rejected?

Well done

They told most people just over a week after they'd finished interviewing, but some are kept on the waiting list for a few weeks after.

It might be try to work on getting the interview right, rather than worrying when they'll tell you if you're in or not.

Anyway, I'll see you on your interview day (I'm part of Vet Soc - we'll be there to answer any questions etc. you have on the day)

Good luck

T
Reply 26
Toby T
Well done

They told most people just over a week after they'd finished interviewing, but some are kept on the waiting list for a few weeks after.

It might be try to work on getting the interview right, rather than worrying when they'll tell you if you're in or not.

Anyway, I'll see you on your interview day (I'm part of Vet Soc - we'll be there to answer any questions etc. you have on the day)

Good luck

T

For all people who have gotten interview at Nottingham:

The Hardword Starts now.

Lol
Reply 27
Ye I know but i just wanted to ask out of interest! I dont like the waiting around after interview! I wont know if ive got into Bristol till Feb an I was interviewed in November :frown: Emuron your very right there!!! Itl be worth it tho wont it if we end up in vet school!
Reply 28
xxnikkixx oh no.....i didnt have an nottingham letters in the post 2day either anyone else not heard yet?! hayley did you get a letter 2day? people who have letters do u live near nottingham? OH NO!!!

I'm in Scotland.... the post here has been bad all week.... I hope that thats the reason for me not hearing anything......... tomorrow is my last chance before christmas day............... Does anyone know when post will be delivered between Xmas and New Year?
Reply 29
Since Christmas Day has anyone received anything from Nottingham?

The post here is slow and I'm hoping that this is the reason why I haven't heard anything.

Any news????????????????????????????????
Reply 30
hayley- i wouldnt panic so much just yet the post isnt back to normal properly yet is it! My friend still hasnt heard either and if your post is slow then doesnt that mean you'll receive letters later than other people anyway? Dont stress yourself out so much:smile: Our house has had no post since christmas day!
Reply 31
I'm a pure bred worrier but I'll do my best to stay calm.... my fingers are tightly crossed.... lets hope i hear something soon!
Reply 32
Interviews start tomorrow, good luck those of you who are lucky enough to have been invited.

The rest of the Vet Soc Committee and I will be around to answer any questions you have and to give you a short presentation about student life here at Notts.

Good luck.
Reply 33
see you next week!!! Ive got mine on thursday. Notts is my first choice so I really want to make a gd impression!!!
Reply 34
good luck tiny tiger!! hope it goes ok :smile: xx
Reply 35
Mines on Wednesday! good luck everyone x x x
Reply 36
Just wondering, has anyone else received the email yet about who ur being interviewed by and about the group assessment?!!! Should be quite a fun interview I think, gotta get the brain back into gear after exams cos I expect theyre gonna make you think on ur feet!!!
Reply 37
I got that email too! Theres millions of people on the email! Yep defo! They are asking you to do a lot at these interviews but yes it should be ok! Liverpool interviews were the best you feel like your speed dating or something!
Hey xxnikkixx, I'm from carlisle and my interview is on the 31st too. Are you nervous yet?
I am! hope to see you there! Emma :smile:
Reply 39
i got rejected from Vet Sci at nottingham, but they sent me a really nice letter sayin they'd really like me to transfer my application to a bioscience degree... possibly animal science... as after 2 rejections im seriously worrying!! i really want to go to liverpool, and atm, no news is good news!!
i will reapply next year if im unsuccesful this year and was gonna put equine science on my application... anyone had any experence of these 2 degrees... and have u got any advice...

i couldnt possibly do vet sci as a post grad, coz the finance would just not be feasible!!

any advice... please??

Latest

Trending

Trending