The Student Room Group

kicked out of gcse ict

i have just got caught plagiarizing because i submitted someone else's work. i do aqa do you know if i will get kickedout for all of my other aqa subjects like science and english?by the way my teacher caught me not aqa
Reply 1
Did you know that doing such would lead to severe consequences? And yes, it's very likely they'll review your submitted coursework for other subjects too if the teacher has notified the exam board.
Reply 2
It depends how far your teacher takes it.

There is a chance you will not be allowed to take any AQA exams, however this is not usually the case. I know a few people who have been in similar situations and have had punishments from having to redo to getting 0 on that module, but no one I know has been removed from all exams. Still possible though.
Reply 3
If your teacher is calm then they'll leave it at that.

If not, prepare for the worse tbh
Reply 4
i dont mind getting dropped for it but are you suremy teacher has to report me
Oh damn. I know someone who did this and got caught last year, all of their GCSE coursework got nullified.
Original post by mkanoni
i have just got caught plagiarizing because i submitted someone else's work. i do aqa do you know if i will get kickedout for all of my other aqa subjects like science and english?by the way my teacher caught me not aqa

When you say this do you mean it was word for word the same?
if you submitted the exact same work, then best case scenario you ll fail that subject, worst well they could kick you out of anything and everything i m afraid .

If you were in uni, you could fail a whole year by doing this::P

Quick Reply

Latest