The Student Room Group

what exams are everyone doing with the WJEC

would like to know if anyones doing the same as me list what your doing
I am doing WJEC Geography. What are you doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Dr Cobbold
I am doing WJEC Geography. What are you doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

all my exams are with WJEC but are you doing geography A or B??
Original post by An_xox
all my exams are with WJEC but are you doing geography A or B??

Spec B
What are you doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I only have WJEC for RE. Most of mine are AQA, but I have Edexcel for Music and Maths.
Reply 5
Original post by Phoebe_Lynch
I only have WJEC for RE. Most of mine are AQA, but I have Edexcel for Music and Maths.

is your first re exam next monday?
Original post by stormyy
is your first re exam next monday?

Yep. Religion and Life.
Reply 7
Yep. Religion and Life.

hopefully its a easy as the mock i did for christmas haha, revised the day before and got an a star. we havent learnt anything for paper 2 so im a bit scared for that oen haha
I'm doing WJEC for English literature and English language! They're the hardest board for English apparently :'(
Original post by stormyy
hopefully its a easy as the mock i did for christmas haha, revised the day before and got an a star. we havent learnt anything for paper 2 so im a bit scared for that oen haha

I think RE is fine as long as you can remember religious teachings and the writing frame for each question. I end up writing too much!
Reply 10
I think RE is fine as long as you can remember religious teachings and the writing frame for each question. I end up writing too much!

yeah and its important to know the key words 100%
I'm doing WJEC Computing, but I'm doing it next year.
WJEC geology
Original post by RachJess4
I'm doing WJEC for English literature and English language! They're the hardest board for English apparently :'(

Oh no - that's great news I'm doing WJEC English and lit :frown:

I thought aqa for English was hard?
English language (or it might be lit i'm not sure)
Reply 15
Original post by xGCSE_Studentx
Oh no - that's great news I'm doing WJEC English and lit :frown:

I thought aqa for English was hard?

i did my language unit 2 in january and the marked them terrible I'm in a set 2 class so the second best in the school and people were having u's when they were predicted a's and had b's in the mock exam just make sure you follow everything they say
Original post by kewallett
WJEC geology

I do WJEC Geology as well - The resources for the scheme of work are poor aren't they, asides from the textbook and the specification I've got nothing :s-smilie: What year are you in?

Quick Reply

Latest