The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

one of me mates jus gt an intervu letter today (for 2 weeks tym)
mine doesnt even come half the time!

Hey dont complain! I get letters over two weeks after they were posted from the UK :P My dad got a bank statement from September after New Years!!
starlight999
well dun!
may i ask wt ur GCSEs werr?

Thank you! :smile:

Re GCSEs, I'm Scottish, so didn't do GCSEs - the Scottish rough equivalent is Standard Grades and I'm actually soooo old, that I did two O-Levels too! (I did them 16 years ago!! God, that sounds reeeeally old, doesn't it?? :eek: )

Anyway, our school let us do seven subjects in total and they're graded from 1 (highest) to 7 (I think). I got six grade 1's and one grade 2 (for English, but then got an A in the Higher, so it doesn't matter). We don't have an A* equivalent (well, not when I was at school, dunno about now...), it's just from Grade 1 to Grade 7.
Reply 23
i gt an interview toady :smile:
but my postman posted it 2 my next door neighbours house...!!!!!
starlight999
i gt an interview toady :smile:
but my postman posted it 2 my next door neighbours house...!!!!!

ooh... imagine if they threw it out or something... I'd hate that to happen to me!!!
Reply 25
thank god i have nice neighbours!!!!
i think that unis shud email and post u interviews because if they just post it and just assume u gt the letter, they will just automatically reject u wen u dnt turn up!
i got an interview at barts!!!!

here i come here i come here i come....i am so f**in chuffd
i gt my kings intervu email yday as wel!
Reply 27
starlight, lol. that's awful. yet you're so lucky to have found out about the letter, etc. i'm constantly worrying that i've had an interview invitation sent to my junk folder (which i clean out whenever i check my inbox) or that the letter's fallen out of the postman's bag... or something. haha. but yeah, well done :biggrin:

and well done mortderire, you have, quite possibly, the best username i've ever seen :biggrin: mdr
Reply 28
does ne1 have an interview 4 barts who isnt international and isnt a gap yr student?
does ne1 have an interview 4 barts who isnt international and isnt a gap yr student?

me

Latest

Trending

Trending