The Student Room Group

King's dentistry interview prep - help needed!

I received my dentistry interview yesterday, for january 16th and am stressing as I hadn't properly started interview prep yet (was expecting February interviews). I also have mocks next week... Really upset as King's has been my dream for years but I don't know what to do now. Does anyone have any advice how I should go about preparing? I have 6.5 full days at home before it.
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by indiequeen
I received my dentistry interview yesterday, for january 16th and am stressing as I hadn't properly started interview prep yet (was expecting February interviews). I also have mocks next week... Really upset as King's has been my dream for years but I don't know what to do now. Does anyone have any advice how I should go about preparing? I have 6.5 full days at home before it.

I also have the same issue except it is for Medicine. I understand what you're going through. All I can advise you is search dentistry interview questions and answers then there will be websites with sample answers or youtube videos. Hope this helps.
Reply 2
how was ur interview if u dont mind me asking?
Reply 3
Original post by yutazure
how was ur interview if u dont mind me asking?

i used the 6.5 days quite well and managed to prepare. my interview was okay... messed up bits of it though. managed to stay confident throughout so fingers crossed that's enough. have you got a king's interview?
Reply 4
Original post by tahn.x
I also have the same issue except it is for Medicine. I understand what you're going through. All I can advise you is search dentistry interview questions and answers then there will be websites with sample answers or youtube videos. Hope this helps.

thank you so much!! how was your interview in the end? we made it through at least
Reply 5
i used the 6.5 days quite well and managed to prepare. my interview was okay... messed up bits of it though. managed to stay confident throughout so fingers crossed that's enough. have you got a king's interview?

well done!!!!! and yes im so nervous for it
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 6
Original post by yutazure
well done!!!!! and yes im so nervous for it

thank you :smile:)) when is yours?
hope all your interviews went well!
Reply 8

If you don’t mind me asking - what was your UCAT score. I haven’t heard from them yet and have been rejected from other 3 places and just wanted to keep up my hope!
Reply 9
Original post by bart the hippo
hope all your interviews went well!

thank youu bart the hippo. no idea how it went...
Reply 10
Original post by Atmaniar
If you don’t mind me asking - what was your UCAT score. I haven’t heard from them yet and have been rejected from other 3 places and just wanted to keep up my hope!

awww no i'm so sorry about that. my ucat score was 2990 B1. king's take a holistic approach towards assessment so your ucat will form a part of your assessment only. good luck i hope it goes well for you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending