The Student Room Group

How many TRUE friends do you have?

Scroll to see replies

I have a grand total of 2 friends who I can unconditionally rely upon.
I'd say about 3-4?

The sad thing is that these were all friends from a school I left 4 years ago. I'm in year 13 now and I don't really classify any of my current friends as "true"
Literally one. The rest treat me like **** but as soon as I say something back I'm the bad guy
Reply 103
Three and i'm trying to get more ..
I'd say i have about 3 true friends but i'm not fully confident that we'll always stay close if you know what I mean
I would class only 2 of my friends as true friends, one who I met as a young kid and another from secondary school. As i'm a person who likes to have about 70% of time by myself (I know this is bad!), its nice to know that these two have never become distant and are always there to talk to or do activities with etc.
Probably one, but I'm not even sure to be honest.
Original post by Dima-Blackburn
Is it a perma-ban?

No, he requested a temporary ban.
Reply 108
Forget friends, you only need family.
Love everyone but trust no-one- have none
Not sure maybe like 3 atm? Other people I know probably forget about me a lot & don't think particularly value me as a person so would only class them as acquaintances at best.
1/2
Original post by Anonymous
Like the ones who you can really depend upon. The ones who will love you, nurture you and care for you unconditionally. Who would be there if you had a car accident and were hospitalised, would take you in if you became homeless, would come running if you went through a bad break-up.

Been doing some thinking recently and it's shocked me to realise that there are only 3 people (excluding family members) who i'd count as proper friends, as described above.

Used to have 5 very good friends one of which I counted as my brother. None now though as fell out with one of the 4 and the other 3 stuck by him (so yeah probably not great mates to start with) and me best mate moved far away lol just acquaintances now
Zero friends
None
One :dong:
Reply 118
about 15

seriously why does everyone here have so few friends? and yes these are actual friends I can trust, not just acquaintances.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending