The Student Room Group

Is there a chance he might be missing me?

The love of my life is now with someone else ... He actually left me for another girl a few months ago, but he confided in a mutual friend that no one will ever know how much he cares about me and I still mean so much to him . We were together a while and so could he be missing me or having second thoughts ?
Maybe but he's made his choice. If he comes back who's to say he won't do it again. Save yourself the heartache.
Hope - that's all you have at the moment.

He misses you because of the memories but as he makes memories with his current girl, you won't be as important to him.

He left you for another girl, he'll probably do it again if you ever get back together.
Try and let go.
He may seem like the love of your life at the moment, but there will be others..others who WONT leave you for someone else. What he did to you is terrible and if he loved you as much as you deserved to be loved he wouldn't have done this.
Original post by Anonymous
The love of my life is now with someone else ... He actually left me for another girl a few months ago, but he confided in a mutual friend that no one will ever know how much he cares about me and I still mean so much to him . We were together a while and so could he be missing me or having second thoughts ?

Cut ties with him and move on.

it doesn't seem like he cares, if he can leave you for another girl.

a person like that doesn't deserve to be the "love of your life".

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending