The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ArsenalWenger
Seems like it will be a late decision by pellegrini as to whether Aguero starts, not risking putting the armband on him then. Will be between Benteke and Wilson.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awww man, I have no idea who to captain.

Pedro and Aguero look doubtful, Mata played terribly in the CL and KDB is a new player.
Surely Mahrez can't do it again?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lúcio
Awww man, I have no idea who to captain.

Pedro and Aguero look doubtful, Mata played terribly in the CL and KDB is a new player.
Surely Mahrez can't do it again?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Been saying that for weeks but Mahrez keeps delivering :ahee:, I've just got a feeling Benteke will grab a few, Norwich aren't the best defensively and coutinho is back plus surely you're gonna start creating more chances sooner or later surely.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Brb captaining a defender
Fu aguero

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ArsenalWenger
Been saying that for weeks but Mahrez keeps delivering :ahee:, I've just got a feeling Benteke will grab a few, Norwich aren't the best defensively and coutinho is back plus surely you're gonna start creating more chances sooner or later surely.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I took out Benteke for Gomis when I knew Liverpool were faltering.

I could take a chance on Mahrez or KDB because I would never captain a defender.
Could even still captain Aguero - even if he plays 30 minutes he's the kind of player that still scores a brace...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Squirb
Brb captaining a defender
Fu aguero

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm genuinely captaining Kolarov this week.
What was all the hype around Deeney at the start of the season about? Just jumped on the bandwagon really and now his price has dropped again. Is he worth keeping?
Who is "MoneyMakerMike" and "Deadpool"?

You'll be facing the Teriyaki Subs this week - will you be the first to defeat me? :wink:
Looking at the state of my team right now, I'm not too confident of my chances....
Original post by RedDevil014
What was all the hype around Deeney at the start of the season about? Just jumped on the bandwagon really and now his price has dropped again. Is he worth keeping?

Anyone who's watched Watford play in the championship would have had him, he was/is an integral part of their team and I felt he had all the attributes to succeed at the top level. So far, he's letting us all down.
Do you guys think de Bruyne will start? Don't want to put pedro on bench if he doesn't

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by WesterosWildling
Do you guys think de Bruyne will start? Don't want to put pedro on bench if he doesn't

Posted from TSR Mobile

I thought Pedro was injured.
FPL has him down to definitely not start the next game.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bentekersaurous for captain this week i think, Norwich are **** defensively
Original post by leinad2012
Bentekersaurous for captain this week i think, Norwich are **** defensively

And Liverpool are Liverpool...

Posted from TSR Mobile

current team.
you picked almost an entire team of players who are out of form or indifferent. was it deliberate?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Mister Dead
you picked almost an entire team of players who are out of form or indifferent. was it deliberate?

He'll get maximum score this week then.
Would be about right for this season...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bournemouth hosting Blunderland?

My man Wilson leading the charge as captain again then.
Original post by The Wavefunction
Anyone who's watched Watford play in the championship would have had him, he was/is an integral part of their team and I felt he had all the attributes to succeed at the top level. So far, he's letting us all down.

To be fair Watford have only scored 3 so far, of which he has 2 assists. Not too bad.
Original post by Andy Ftw
To be fair Watford have only scored 3 so far, of which he has 2 assists. Not too bad.

That's fair enough. Odd considering how frighteningly good they were at scoring goals last year! Lots of signings made a difference.
Original post by Lúcio
I thought Pedro was injured.
FPL has him down to definitely not start the next game.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I meant put him on bench or take him out I don't want both not playing

Posted from TSR Mobile
1442577467874.jpg

Latest