The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 980
Feck it. May WC to get Aguero/Sanchez in now.
Reply 981
Took out Giroud for Rooney

Damn my faith in him

17 points so far and Howard is on my bench with 7, hopefully Mignolet turns up vs Bournemouth

I see City vs Chelsea being a boring match with Mourinho parking the bus

Woops im wrong

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 982
Wow, Aguero could easily have had a hattrick at this point and there was me wondering whether he'd be fully fit lol. I already knew I was going to bring him in for next week, but if he and City play like this all season, he could hit 30+ goals if he stays injury-free.
Original post by asr11
Feck it. May WC to get Aguero/Sanchez in now.

I've ditched Hazard for Sanchez. Literally everyone is playing their wildcard right now.

Also, where is that guy who insisted that I was mad for not wanting Ivanovic? :holmes:
Screw you guys for not having Aguero :colone:
Can't even get on to FPL because the servers are overloaded by people frantically bringing him in.

i didn't captain him though - who would've thought City would embarrass Chelsea like that?
Ivanovic needs to go though; big mistake spending an extra 1m on him instead of Azpi :frown:
Right, now the choice between bringing David Silva or Aguero in. Will probably bring in Aguero this week now, guy looks insane atm and Rooney is doing sweet f all.

Santi or Sterling gonna have to make way too, for who I do not know yet but possibly Payet. may have to get rid of Adrian too now for myhill, but will wait until it is decided whether it's a 1 or 3 game ban.
Original post by Lúcio
Ivanovic needs to go though; big mistake spending an extra 1m on him instead of Azpi :frown:

To be honest even Azpi is looking droppable at the moment.

I managed to refresh my team so you just have to keep trying :lol: Only players who have survived the cull are Huth and Gomez.
Original post by sr90
To be honest even Azpi is looking droppable at the moment.

I managed to refresh my team so you just have to keep trying :lol: Only players who have survived the cull are Huth and Gomez.

i know but as bad as chelsea are, it's only a matter of time until they start performing.
do you really think mourinho will allow them to drop any further behind?

i'm actually praying Gomez doesn't start tomorrow so Ward will get subbed in but i don't see it happening.
awful start to my FPL season; i feel like i have a solid team in the long run but they just aren't performing.
a Benteke (C) brace would definitely turn things around, although the way i'm feeling, we'll win 4-0 and he'll do nothing...
Reply 988
Think I will wait another week before getting Aguero in to avoid taking a points hit. Also he's got a tricky game in Everton away.
Only have Ritchie left so tomorrow will be nail biting with so many Benteke captains it seems.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 990
Of all the City attacking players to have, I had Sterling who did **** all in those first 2 matches :lol:

Definitely bringing in Aguero, although I'm seriously considering taking a hit and replacing Sterling too, possibly with Yaya I'm not sure. Still will hold off on the WC for now though, although it's tempting, the number of blanking players these past 2 weeks has been ridiculous.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by sr90
Same here, ffs :colonhash:

Two bonus points too :cool:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Olie
Of all the City attacking players to have, I had Sterling who did **** all in those first 2 matches :lol:

Definitely bringing in Aguero, although I'm seriously considering taking a hit and replacing Sterling too, possibly even Yaya I'm not sure. Still will hold off on the WC for now though, although it's tempting, the number of blanking players these past 2 weeks has been ridiculous.

Yeah if nothing changes within next few weeks then I'll probably wildcard since it'll be international break too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lúcio
i know but as bad as chelsea are, it's only a matter of time until they start performing.
do you really think mourinho will allow them to drop any further behind?

i'm actually praying Gomez doesn't start tomorrow so Ward will get subbed in but i don't see it happening.
awful start to my FPL season; i feel like i have a solid team in the long run but they just aren't performing.
a Benteke (C) brace would definitely turn things around, although the way i'm feeling, we'll win 4-0 and he'll do nothing...

I feel the same way. Thought I had it down before the season started, didn't see where I could go wrong. Had a good first week (compared to everyone else), but 21 points with Gomez to play has sent me into a slight panic. Almost played WC but decided it was an overreaction, the players will come good, I hope.

Could do with Gomez not playing with Redmond first choice substitute.
Silva with 2 assists, sweet

Sent from my HTC One
Original post by The Wavefunction
I feel the same way. Thought I had it down before the season started, didn't see where I could go wrong. Had a good first week (compared to everyone else), but 21 points with Gomez to play has sent me into a slight panic. Almost played WC but decided it was an overreaction, the players will come good, I hope.

Could do with Gomez not playing with Redmond first choice substitute.

urgh, it just pisses me off when almost all my players get 2 points.
they don't do anything wrong, they just do...nothing - the problem with that is it gives you no real justification to get rid of them.

i only have 15 points but i still have 3 Liverpool and 1 Bournemouth still to play.
if Liverpool win convincingly, i'll have a good week.
if it's a boring 0-0, i'm absolutely screwed and i'll play my WC.
Terrible start. Trying to resist to play WC until the internationals but with my team doing **** all most of the time...
Original post by difeo
Think I will wait another week before getting Aguero in to avoid taking a points hit. Also he's got a tricky game in Everton away.

But he's going to rise in price this week which is awkward as ****... though taking Rooney out this week would be daft with such a good fixture next weekend...

What a dilemma. :colonhash:
Reply 998
Original post by scriggy
But he's going to rise in price this week which is awkward as ****... though taking Rooney out this week would be daft with such a good fixture next weekend...

What a dilemma. :colonhash:

Yeah I'm having second thoughts about that now, it's so tempting to wildcard to get in Aguero along with Sanchez and Silva, freeing up funds for them with the low priced players that are doing well out of nowhere. It just feels so kneejerk though lol.
I'm trying so hard not to wildcard. Indulged myself with a draft and there's so much bandwagon, it's amazing.

Latest