Original post by RonnieRJ
You're only saying that cause you ain't seen no Ronnie booty :u:

Haha
You in London?:wink:
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Haha
You in London?:wink:

Nope in Birmingham :colone:
Sex is obviously a significant part of a relationship, some couples tend to place importance on it, others don't. People can go for weeks without having sex, however, I do believe that relationships can breakdown without physical intimacy

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RonnieRJ
Nope in Birmingham :colone:

Birmingham is too far for me :sad:
Snapchat?:tongue:
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Birmingham is too far for me :sad:
Snapchat?:tongue:

Making moves.
Original post by High Stakes
Making moves.

Haha maybe :colondollar:
Original post by xleoanimusx
Basically OP, the answer is yes it technically can, but I can't see any reason why anyone would want it to...it's like saying 'Can I survive without ever eating cake'...well yeah of course you can, but why tho :s-smilie: cake is good.

Maybe some people don't wanna get fat :colonhash:
Yes they easily can.
well these days it cant it seems but it shouldn't be all about that but I know how u feel cos ive felt like that too and I told him and he got all annoyed and said that he wasn't usong me so we carried on having sex and stuff but if its sexual from the start then obviously there gonna want it a lot
can you have an open conversation and try and find a compromise? it doesn't sound like you're necessarily THAT far apart in terms of sex drive, just that you've begun to feel that you're only wanted for sex and have therefore said no sex at all... perhaps if he considered how you felt he could make sure that sometimes you just spend the evening together and cuddle and he doesn't push for sex and at other times you can remember that he's just wanting intimacy and to not be rejected and have sex when maybe you don't 100% feel like it (if you're feeling tired or something you can still enjoy it once you get going!)

in answer to your question, I think most people would need sex in a relationship to keep it going, I've had a few 'dry patches' in my 5 year relationship and neither of us have enjoyed them, it's always been because of situations e.g. workload/tiredness/health and never for long but I think it is an important part of a relationship in terms of intimacy and so on and being rejected all the time is really tough
Reply 52
I'm sorry to say, but he is definitely using you for sex.

But look on the bright side, at least you don't have to beg for it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
if sex was never a big part of it to begin with.
Original post by Man.bear.pig
if sex was never a big part of it to begin with.

???
Original post by Anonymous
I felt that my boyfriend was using me for sex, because of this I havent wanted to have sex for a while
He says it isn't true and it is a necessary part of the relationship...

Lately we have been arguing to the point of break up

Is this because sex necessary for a relationship to survive or does it mean we're not really compatible having taken sex out the equation of our relationship

The fact that he wishes to have sex with you exclusively should tell you he likes you, additionally your relationship should be built on trust (yours will fail for this reason). Him wanting sex with you a lot simply indicates his attraction to you, take it as a complement because in a few years it will only happen week or two.

You should also be aware that some men like myself would dump any girl who uses her vagina as a weapon to dictate the terms of a relationship. You should trust your boyfriend or end the relationship.
I felt that my boyfriend was using me for sex, because of this I havent wanted to have sex for a while

Is this because sex necessary for a relationship to survive or does it mean we're not really compatible having taken sex out the equation of our relationship

If you're both sexual people with sex drives then I think yes.

I say this because my boyfriend is sexual whilst I'm asexual, so I grew to learn that people have sexual drives they can't help.

If you both have sex drives then I think it is necessary. However, you need to discuss why you feel like this, and maybe stop having a lot of sex if you're having a lot? I feel like you need to sit down and talk to him as much as you can. Sex is important but love is too.
Original post by xleoanimusx
Me and my other half broke up because of this issue. Sex is completely necessary, it's intimate, special, brings you close together. Just because he wants it doesn't mean he is using you for it :s-smilie: do you not think that he perhaps he just is insanely attracted to you? It's an animal instinct, what do you expect.

I agree with the fact that yeah sex is an important part in a relationship, but like you said it's special.:smile: The way I see it sex is supposed to feel good not just during the procedure but afterwards too. If you end up feeling like you're being used however, then there is surely something wrong about the whole situation.

Sex is important in a relationship, but a relationship can survive without sex when it has to. Like when someone's not ready, or when he/she feels like you're feeling, it doesn't mean you're not compatible with the other person. Dialogue is a couples's best friend, or at least should be. Talk to him about it, sex is about feeling good when it's happening and afterwards too.
Reply 59
Original post by ronnierj
you're only saying that cause you ain't seen no ronnie booty :u

lmfaooooooooooooooooooooo

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending