The Student Room Group

2016 Consulting summer internships/Graduate scheme

Scroll to see replies

Reply 960
Original post by Ent24
Yeah that's exactly my dilemma. Is the management consultancy role different from associate consultant? I might go for associate consultant. Wanted to know what the interview/AC stages were like. I was considering business management or change analyst but I don't know where to find out more information about these roles and where I'd go with them in the long-term.

Hey, I just applied for their 'business management' role and have a telephone interview with capgemini coming up, they say it's strenghts based but do you have tips on what I should expect?
I have an assessment centre with Newton Europe next week - has anyone here been to one? It sounds intense but I'm getting a good vibe from them, sounds like it would be a good place to work. What kind of topic did people go for for the three minute presentation at the start?
Hi All,

Please find the link below to the 2017 Consulting summer internships/Graduate scheme:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4271366
Hello.
If anyone is interested in applying to a full-time graduate role at PwC, please message me for further details!

About me: I have worked at PwC for over 2 years across a range of industries (including Consulting, Assurance, Tax and some other lines of service).

Regards,PwC Graduate
Does anyone know much about Expand Research? (a subsidiary of The Boston Consulting Group)
Like what they do, career opportunities and salary?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest