The Student Room Group

Diagnostic Radiography 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by faticecream
Okay so regarding offers: I got an email from Bradford saying all the unis should have got back to me last week and that it is more or less time to make a decision. I am actually still waiting for a reply from Salford (9th March interview) and Leeds (11th March interview). Is anyone else still left hanging? Should I attempt to make enquiries at Salford uni, or just wait? Since that Bradford email I'm getting a little worried. I know that Leeds is still holding interviews but surely they're leaving it really late?
Is it ok to not have made firm/insurance choices yet?Thanks for any help!

I'm waiting on Salford too and my interview was in February :frown: I don't know whether to contact them or not, it probably wont make a difference though
Reply 1981
Okay so regarding offers: I got an email from Bradford saying all the unis should have got back to me last week and that it is more or less time to make a decision. I am actually still waiting for a reply from Salford (9th March interview) and Leeds (11th March interview). Is anyone else still left hanging? Should I attempt to make enquiries at Salford uni, or just wait? Since that Bradford email I'm getting a little worried. I know that Leeds is still holding interviews but surely they're leaving it really late?

Salford is still holding interviews as well I have my interview this week. Hope i make it as it is the only choice i am left with having been rejected ewithout interviews on others.
has anyone heard back from sheffield hallam yet?
Reply 1983
Got an offer from Leeds on the 4th of April and my interview was on 9th of March
I've now firmed Leeds and put City as my insurance
Original post by samk96
Got an offer from Leeds on the 4th of April and my interview was on 9th of March
I've now firmed Leeds and put City as my insurance

Birmingham city or city London as insurance ?

Maybe contact Salford? but I contacted Leeds today and they're holding more interviews this week and next week and after that they're going to make there offers

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1986
Original post by melanies321
Birmingham city or city London as insurance ?

City London
Reply 1987
I received an offer from Leeds on the 31st of March and an offer from Cardiff on the 4th of April. Happy as they are my 2 top choices.
Has anyone else made Portsmouth their first choice? :smile:
Original post by anish2502
Has anyone else made Portsmouth their first choice? :smile:

I have :smile:
Original post by itsadaxox
I have :smile:

sweet, have you applied for the accommodation there yet mate?
[QUOTE="doubter;63927719"]
Original post by themoocher

Mine was BBB for both so firming Cardiff as its closer and UWE as insurance as the entry grades were lower and you could use UCAS points. Liked Exeter and would have firmed if Cardiff never came up trumps.

Awesome! I loved Cardiff and Exeter too :smile:
What are your predicted grades?
Original post by clojrobinson
Maybe contact Salford? but I contacted Leeds today and they're holding more interviews this week and next week and after that they're going to make there offers

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay thanks for letting me know. A bit confusing that they make offers at different times so far apart as it leaves us thinking they've forgotten
Just making my final decision on Southbank/St Georges and wondered if anyone had a year plan for Southbank? (Maybe a current student..?)
I have St Georges.

Also, can anyone who went to their interviews, remember whether it was a full study day on Wednesdays for both - or was it a half day?

Thanks in advance for any replies.
Original post by tinashe_k
Has anyone firmed city London uni or south bank ?

I've firmed Southbank
I think St George's have Wednesdays off for sports and recreation. That's what I remember them saying. Or that might just be for the Kingston campus.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1996
Original post by Yasinp97
Just got an offer from Leeds 😊
Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey congrats. Did Leeds email u as well?
Original post by shrinkingstudent
I think St George's have Wednesdays off for sports and recreation. That's what I remember them saying. Or that might just be for the Kingston campus.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think that's in place in a lot of Unis? At least after 12 on a Wednesday! That's what I was told at 2 of my interviews
Original post by elhall28
I think that's in place in a lot of Unis? At least after 12 on a Wednesday! That's what I was told at 2 of my interviews

I think you're right, but I have a feeling that one said Wednesday afternoon off and the other said all day Wednesday...Trying to work out which, so I can build in travel costs to my comparisons.
Original post by lolaleigh90
I think you're right, but I have a feeling that one said Wednesday afternoon off and the other said all day Wednesday...Trying to work out which, so I can build in travel costs to my comparisons.

Just found the presentation slides for St Georges and it says 'Wednesday afternoons for sport...'

Can anyone remember what Southbank said?

Quick Reply

Latest